How do you keep track of all your VN gamess?

Pellefant

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2022
I was thinking of making a huge excel sheet to help me keep track of em all. (Name, location, location of inst files, Vndb link and eroge or nukige?)
Honestly havent got a clue how many games ive got installed and then i usually try to keep the installation files/Iso for safety

How do you guys stay organised if you are like me and have... shit ton of them installed at once

Just find the way you prefer the most
to be able to find something quick and
to be able to know what you have saved on your harddrive.

Theres external harddrives,
spend some time on research,
buy two different ones with same space,
then one is for saving, the other one for backup.
After that buy each year a new one for another backup of it to keep the data safe.

Dont forget to only keep things you might wanna rewatch, replay or share
because otherwise its most likely just a waste of space.
Its different if you´re rich, then you might as well backup the whole internet because you can do whatever you want,
but if you aren´t rich might not be worth it to save all the data.

Regarding ordering I do it like this for example and then put everything inside that folder in a sorted way with subfolders:
[2009][Liquid] Injoku Shinryou Club - 淫辱心療クラブ
You could sort them with a main folder by genre / tags, with cover pictures and year or however else you like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg