Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
Just your luck! Good! I want a non-mega evolution pokemon. And the pokemons that I used in our battle before are not good. Any pokemon except them is okay.

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
You're right about the time difference between us. I don't hurry about it. Take it easy.

Maybe I can use wi-fi after I go to a hospital today. Just maybe. I'm going to go to a hospital now.

Reactions: uenchuceli
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
Non-mega that you don't have... Mmm...
Toxic boost Zangoose
Sturdy Tirtouga
Run Away oddish, later become spore effect vileplum
Galewing Fletching... But you probably already have this one.

Ummm... The best is probably be a multiscale dragonite that I got from trading but don't really like using it.

Btw, all 5ivs. Which one you want?

I live in Thailand...that make GMT+7 for time. But I had to set my 3DS as US so that it can accept prepaid eshop dollar card (for Pokeradar and perhaps Pokebank upkeep)

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
I'll keep that in mind. Maybe one time or another I can manage to get up early...I never sleep enough in the weekdays and end up waking up in the midday in the weekends, after hitting snooze twelve times with my cane.

Do you people leave the internet on while playing the game, anyway? I feel rather paranoid after turning it on the first time and turned it off shortly after.

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION] ;
Yes I always keep my Internet on so I can receive battle challenge any time. Good break from all egg hatching.

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION] ;
ok, that's about 7pm-10pm in germany~
I'll let you know when I ll be online
Gonna write you a pm few hours before or a day before it

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
Me too. I'm a night owl. haha.
Oh you live in Thailand? I like Thai curry very much. btw, I think your English is very good so perhaps it's your 1st language? There are some expressions I didn't see in the sentences what you wrote.

Thank you for replying me at e-mail.
I can use wi-fi on this Sunday, but I don't know detailed time.
btw why do you express the time difference between you and someone by using Japanese time?:)

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
Well because Japan is of course more well known than Indonesian XD
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION] ;
Wait....Japan is 8 hour faster than German...um, so 11pm Japan time is 11pm-8hours=3pm and 2am-8hours=6pm Germany time, no?

I have some spare Starf Berries now. If anyone wants one just let me know.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];
No, English is my second langauge (with the first being Thai). I just happen to be a bit better at English, that's all.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];
What would you want in return? I'm into berry planting right now, and cultivating one of these would make for good time-killing. Also, will you do the same for Lansat Berry?

Because I am still missing a lot of pokemon and I want a battle, I got no choice but to put back my old team, with a few changes here and there though.

My current team:
1) Mega-Banette
2) Vileplum @Black Sludge
3) Lanturn @Leftover
4) Arcanine @Life Orb
5) Scizor @Choice Band
6) Noivern @Choice Spec

and my opponent team was:
1) Mamoswine
2) Rotom-W
3) Aegislash
4) Mega-Venusaur
5) Azumaril
6) Noivern

The battle took place in 1am in the morning so I made a lot of mistake in the beginning but manage to slap myself back awake in the middle of battle. It was a very close match until the very end. Hope you guys enjoy: BGZW-WWWW-WWW4-W32U

Pokebank delayed, but i have tried my luck at Wonder and GTS. Close to completing a full set of missing starters, but no IV investments yet. Still looking for that elusive feebas and its shiny alternative for my most desired pokemon besides the legendaries.

I've dabbled into Wonder Trade too. With little to offer, I threw in a couple wild Scatterbugs and two Speed Boost Torchics (a big YAY for letting male pass hidden ability - that Ninetales I caught back in B2 won't be for naught).

Maybe I have to go do some baby-hunting to get anything with decent IV...

Well I got feebas very easy...
Go to GTS and search for feebas... The first one on the list ask for magcargo... Oh I have one... Try to trade while hoping it don't get taken away first... Trade success and now I got a feebas... =)

I finally managed to get 6 Pokemon with perfect IVs and all~

Greninja, Donphan, Blaziken, Azumarill, Goodra, Garchomp

the first 5 IV marill hatched after 20 minutes. Very Nice!....BUUUUUT I forgot the egg moves, so I had to hatch it again :(

Also I figured out that you cannot breed riolu....didnt know that...Breeding a good Lucario gotta be a real pain in the ass...

btw, I got many 4 and 5 IV pokemon now. anyone wants some? got a half box of 4 IV Torchic with HA, 2 5IV GIBLE w/o HA, some 4 IV froakie with HA, some 4 IV phanpy and many 4 IV goomy with the HA

and does anyone got one of these pokemon for me? [female + HA] --> Mawile, Fletchinder, 3 Kanto Starter, Dratini, or Eevee
there are too many people wo arent online at the same time I am...

What is HA?
In my country, H means HP and A means Attack so HA often means EV of HP is 252 and EV of Attack is 252. But I guess you don't use this term like that.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; HA refers to Hidden Ability in that case.
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; can i interest you with some ferroseeds? 31/31/31/31/31/x, but x is not 0. I can provide pairs with 0 speed coverage too. Interested in gible, need 1 male one.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Thank you! That's new to me.

I got a 5IVs Moltres, his nature is Bold. How wonderful it is. But his IV of Special Defense is 3. OMG.
CA3J0122.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Thank you! I got this one just by 2 time reset. Your Moltres is very nice as Attacker. In that case, I think 3 Special Defense IV doesn't problem so much.
Buuut! In my case, Moltrea is a Defender! He can work only against physical attacker! so I use it only to boast(Oh how sad it is), and I use another 5IVs Moltres from Poke bank:)

18-19 Piplups thrown into WT netted me a Chespin with Bulletproof, a Feebas, and a Slakoth...

Next: MP that Feebas, name them FREE-bas, and throw into WT... Better get a Pickup team up and running (those Bunnelbys from WT should make it a bit easier) so I can add some Prism Scales into the mix when I feel like it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks