Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ;
No I havent tried RNGing because I dont have pokemon B/W or B2/W2. I dont think I will do the copy hack too, I am fine with the standard stuff

Reactions: namalandrcont
Still need a lot of breeding pairs?
Anyone care to list what they can trade? I do have some 4/5ivs, though imperfect, going to use them for parents for my babies.
Looking for many other pokemons.

Awesome! I just got 200 wins in the Battle Maison. Now I can go pick up the Starf Berry!

OMG, If you plant them. Could you spare me one pretty please? :bigeyes:
I'm provide you with something you want. IV breeds and such and I'm even willing to trade you a 3IV shiny HA Sylveon for it ^^

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; What's good about the berry though? A random stat when on low HP doesn't seem good at all.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I know. I'm not going to use it in battles xD
They're highly wanted berries and you can get pretty good stuff for it. And not to mention they make great soda's/juices in Lumiose City.

Just to give you an idea: I got a Shiny 5IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Bellydrum/Aqua Jet Marill for a Lansat Berry :3

It was probably cloned, but who cares! I got a shiny Marill! :runhappy:

I'll be getting some more good stuff If I have more Lansat Berries :3

I keep forgetting to keep video of interesting battle. I got a really interesting and close match yesterday but lost in the end. Three miss focus blast, one miss stone edge and Mega-Kangaskhan wake up after one turn of sleep =.= sigh...

Anyway, I am bored my current team already. Gonna focus on building a new one...breeding time again..sigh

Hi
I'm going to mcdnald's after I eat lunch.
If you breed new pokemon, I suggest you to breed Vivillon. I can give you 5IV purple Vivillon that I used in the battle against you. (Oh he was already bred)
If you need it, please mail me.
Cya!

I will be planting and growing Starf berries for anyone who wants one. For those who don't know you get it from the Battle Maison for having a 200 Battle Streak. Just let me know if you want one. They take about 120 hours to grow so it might be awhile. Tell your friends about the free Starf berries if you want.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION];

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
Will you give me a vivillon? I'm so glad. But I don't strongly want a return for my vivillon. Then it is okay you receive my vivillon free. If you give me your vivillon when you have time, I'm so glad. I don't often use my vivillon, then I think it is good that you use my vivillon if you want a new pokemon. Just that.
And I can't use pokebank yet. Why do you think so?
[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION];
Thank you for the offer. But I don't need it yet.
I'm interested in cloning pokemons more than Starf berries.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION]; Sure, I can accept one if you don't mind.
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; HG said that it's a rare berry and that people can trade good stuff for them. If you plan on using the berry it will increase a random stat of your pokemon by 2 stages whenever your pokemon's HP gets lower than 1/4th of maximum.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION] ; Save one for me please ^^ I have a spare 5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) Bold, Prankster Klefki which I can give you if you want it ^^

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
ow, which ability you want again? Compound eyes Vivillon I guess? You gotta wait a bit though okay, because I got one more pokemon on my breeding queue before getting to the Vivillon

EDIT: Now thinking about it, I am looking for a Special Attacker after all, maybe I will use Vivillon for my next team XD!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks