Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Oh... night. Maybe it is difficult to trade because of time difference. I've forgot it.
It is 0:30 a.m. at your place. Is it right?

Edit: I can trade at least still 10:00 p.m. at my place. I guess it is 8:00 p.m. at your place. As you know, I can trade at only Mcdnald's. This Mcd say "We are open for 24 hours ", but they are rude about time. After 10:00 at my place, maybe it is closed.

Last edited:
Yes, what time is at your place? If I remember correctly, last time we trade was also at night(on my side)

It's about 2:45 a.m. at my place now.
Yeah, I think we can trade unless Mcdnald's is suddenly closed.

It's about 2:45 a.m. at my place now.
Yeah, I think we can trade unless Mcdnald's is suddenly closed.
Ok, so let's do it Sunday night... Which is... TOMORROW!? Oh shit... I better start preparing the pokemon ><

Yes, it is tomorrow. I have a suggetion.
I prepare 2 Haunters who has 5 IVs maxed, and you prepare 2 Kadabras who has 5 IVs maxed.
How about it? We can get them more easily than we make them each other.
If you can wait still on next Sunday, or you find other people who help you, it's okay. I don't need you to trade them. No problem:)

Yes...but I am neither of the two. ><'

:reallydespaired:

-shoots self in head- PERUSONAAAAA~ :enraged:

Oh, this suggestion is not to you, AhGwee. We trade Kangaskhan and Eevee tomorrow. This suggestion is to aqua.
What time is good for you tomorrow, AhGwee?

Yes, it is tomorrow. I have a suggetion.
I prepare 2 Haunters who has 5 IVs maxed, and you prepare 2 Kadabras who has 5 IVs maxed.
How about it? We can get them more easily than we make them each other.
If you can wait still on next Sunday, or you find other people who help you, it's okay. I don't need you to trade them. No problem:)

Thx for the suggestion but I prefer we trade and trade back. Reason being I often nicknamed and re-nicknamed my pokemon, in fact I even plan to re-breed good IV pokemon just so I can nickname it XD (looking at unknownHGSS Arcanine).

My nicknamed pokemon so far:
Charizard: Antara - Dont remember how I come up with this name but I like it so far
Aerodactyl: Ptera - Because it remind me of pterodactyl from a picture book in my childhood
Venusaur : Ventaur - Cant think of something better at the moment....
Espeon(F): Luna - I know, I know Luna mean Moon in Latin so it should belong to Umbreon but that Espeon (half)dual-tail remind me of an eroge company call Dual Tail and this company has an Avatar call Luna

My planned nickname:
Umbreon(M): Sol - Since my Female Espeon has the moon in Latin, I am going to get a Male Umbreon a Sun as its name...
Scizor: HotchKiss - Mega Scizor arm remind me of paper staplers and the Japanese call those ホチキス (hochikisu)
Gengar: Gen-Gen - Dunno why, that name comes into my mind
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ;
Anyway, I am 99% sure I can be on tomorrow around 6pm - 11pm my time tomorrow(8pm - 1am your time). I hoping to have a Haunter and a Scyter by that time...Thx again!

I should be awake 17-19 hours from now. Maybe earlier depending on how tired I'll be tonight.

Also, I am seeking to trade my Houndoom Mega Stone with Manectric Mega Stone, anyone interested? thx

EDIT:
Well, also want to trade my Heracross Mega Stone with Pinsir Mega Stone and my Aggron Mega Stone with Tyranitar Mega Stone, but I guess no1 want an ugly looking Heracross and Mega Tyranitar is just more popular than Aggron....=(

I see, aqua. I'll go to Mcdnald's without preparing what I said around that time.
And no need to thank me. It is natural that I help my friend when my friend need some help and I can help him.
Edit: maybe the word "help" is weird. Just I didn't prepare pokemons that trade with you yet. Actually, I promissed that we trade pokemon to evolve own them.

Wow, you are very busy, AhGwee.
And I guess there is 9 hours time difference between you and me. That's troublesome.

For convenience' sake, I write my e-mail address. When you(aqua and AhGwee) can trade, please mail me.
(deleted)
It is okay if you use yahoo, or other free mail address.
In precaution, I suggest that you try to mail me as soon as you can.

Last edited:
Thank you, aqua.
There is no problem. Then, we can communicate each other when I'm not in front of my PC:D

Edit:
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION];
If you see my post, please mail me.

Last edited:
Finally got my scyther 3am this morning ><! I also got several spare 4iv scyther for those who are interested. Gonna work on Gengar next.... Sigh

Thanks for the Wish Eevee @AhGwee. (Okay I give up, how do you mention someone?)

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; Leave a semi-colon after their name. QQ I thought this Axew was going to have 5 maxed IVs.

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; Leave a semi-colon after their name. QQ I thought this Axew was going to have 5 maxed IVs.

I'll trade you one right now. I didn't know your Eevee was going to have Wish + 5 IVs. ;--; GImme junk or w/e so i can trade you a 5IV axew. You want a female or male one? D:

I'll give you a Sneasel with 5 IVs when I get one. It's only 4 IVs right now since they're refusing to breed something superior. D:

Don't worry about it. I can breed 5 IV Eevees really easily. :goodtea:

Thank you for the Axew. c:

They were meant to be Freevees anyway. :lmao: -shot- :dead:

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; I just got two 5 IV Sneasels in a row lol. Do you want?

Nah. Save it for when i can trade you something.

Can't find a shiny in the safari. :( Guess i used my daily luck by finding the Snubulll...

I have none with 5 perfect IVs at the moment. You'll have to wait till Wednesday/Thursday. Sorry. ._.

If you don't mind settling for one with 4 perfect IVs, I can give you one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?