Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
Oh, I see :goodtea: I'm safe then if there's no battle involved xD

An actual battle huh :<

Yea, why not? :3
I'm all rusty as I haven't battled online for..like..what..3 years? >_>;

I demand a battle as soon as i get to breeding/training a decent pokemon team. <_<
Currently trying to earn BP to get all 6 power items so i can start my breeding.

Also unown, I'm almost trading you that 2nd Dragalge since i couldn't find any today. xD

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; You've probably used the internet to battle with people :<

@BlueMage
No luck over here either ;-; 7 chains with all of them well over the 60 and not a single shiny :deadsad:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Well..Yea I did. *cough* 200+ times *cough

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; do you want to battle me once I clear all the gyms?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; I'm a total amateur at this :deadsad: /me goes to practice on beating up T-ELOS

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; HEY DON'T PRACTICE ON ME BY BEATING UP MY POOR WEAK POKEMON!!!! :objection:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; I don't have a decent team to use yet. And I refuse to battle with just random pokes :x

Sorry, that was the overly competitive side of me speaking >_>;

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Why not? It feels like you're on the same stage as me lol. Except that some in my team got a bit better than average IV and are EV trained. Unless you EV trained yours as well and we're equal in stats as well :3

Sorry, that was the overly competitive side of me speaking >_>;

Battle with your most precious ones like I do :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; LOL, I fought 10 online battles and I only won 1, I have a weak team right now :punchout:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I'd like to but they're horribly ev'd during the game xD Can't battle with that >_>

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; I see :3 You'll get used to it!

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Hmm... Super Training :runhappy: That's what I did lol

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I figured out what it was useful for when I practically finished the game .__.

I'm off to bed now.
Goodnight all~

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Oh in that case :/ Nighty and sleep well!

How do you guys got shiny this shiny that o_O? I have been playing pokemon every generation and I have only see a shiny once QQ

Aqua. You don't have to tip anyone money in this game. It's only a speculation that it increases the chance of finding a shiny Pokemon.

Here's one way you can catch shiny Pokemon on land:
http://kotaku.com/wanna-catch-your-pokemon-in-a-shiny-new-color-in-x-y-1450801224?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Here's one for Pokemon underwater.
DvKgYu6.jpg

Otherwise, best chances are you'll find them by normally exploring around. I've got a shiny Pancham (2 weeks back) and Flabébé (just yesterday). :goodtea:

is that only for fishing though? How about pokemon in grass? >.< And the only apparent advantage of tipping is i see that my entry fee for the le yeah restaurant has decrease from 15k to 13.5k.

There was a link above that wasn't for fishing. You need a Pokeradar, and some repels. The guide says to get max repels, but don't. Buy super repels as they're much more cost efficient.

Super Repel. $500. 200 steps.
Max Repel. $700. 250 Steps.

700x5=3500, and 250x5=1250 steps.
500x7=3500, and 200x7=1400 steps.

You get yourself an extra 150 steps so all the more reason for supers. :goodtea:

Nice xD Sorry, didn't notice that link haha, yay, gonna try getting myself a golden scyther. I wonder how long it would take @.@

Good luck. ^^ It'll be over 40 steps before you can get a shiny.

I'm not sure if the guide mentioned anything, but if you catch the same Pokemon within the chain, the chain still continues.

From the 20th chain, the Pokemon you're trying to catch will start getting max IVs in stats. It's possible to get 6 maxed IVs as the chain gets higher and higher, but it's really hard to keep it.

:goodtea:

I'll be off to Uni. Need to work on group project. ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much