nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only be ta

Re: nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only b

what does the 8700, 7900, etc. mean? somehow its not just genetics but the locations as well since the environment affects the development of genetics the languages also differ by regions

yeah something like that. it was believed that by be it evolution or biblical, humans originated in mesopotamia and sumer was one of the oldest language

Re: nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only b

Hmm... mesopotamia... wasnt that somewhere around... mehs i forget but around arabia? Blahs too many years since ive read this =w=

between tigris and eufrat?

Ehh... sure? xD

tigris and eufrat river are near iraq so maybe mesopotamia's around that area

Hmm... yeah mesopotamia is around the iraq area.. im just not sure wheres =w=

...what have you guys started talking about in my absence?

No idea?~ But i do believe the first place with rules or something~ Earliest cities? dunno~

almost makes me wish i paid attention in history class....ok we all know thats not true >.<

Lol well the first laws were the code of hammurabi or something... i do believe the legend of gilgamesh may have also originated from them... or maybe im just bsing now since its been years...

I just have read in this interesting thread a long time ago...ppl are actually talking about gilgamesh....

gilgamesh...and enkidou

Hmm... well why not? ;p The odd king that blinded himself~

Fascinating...so you ppl have actually read it ? How and when if so ?

gilgamesh...and enkidou
Ah enkidou...what a memorable character. Or maybe it's just the name that has the effect, plus he was apparently quite hairy....at least, to begin with.

But to make a contribution to the actual topic, there are some clearly erroneous beliefs that that in the story...like the sun traveling trough the earth in a tunnel, even though it it seems mixed in with the more credible elements like collaborating the ancient deluge thats been passed down all over the earth...

Now it makes me curious...ppl in this thread been watching the ancient astronaut theory or something.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; he what...I didn't know that, you mean gilgamesh ?? I though he just died, I'm not sure I've actually checked out the end of the story all that well.

Last edited:

Hmm... might just be the movie =w= But it was said that he would kill his father and sleep with his mother so they wanted to kill him but the soldier gave him to some farmer instead so he lived... then he met his father and killed him unknowingly and went to the city which was under attack by a sphinx~ answered that certain question to beat the sphinx and then married the queen aka his mother... then forget what happens but they find out... his mother hangs herself... he blinded himself... and yeah :/

Last edited:

rly huh...doesn't even ring a bell lol, Sounds more like the story about Nimrod who married his mother. Think it might just be the movie, from the sound of it they've mixed in a lot of different elements, including ancient greek mythology.

"his mother hands herself" what/nani ?

sound like a very proactive mother doesnt it :goodtea:

rly huh...doesn't even ring a bell lol, Sounds more like the story about Nimrod who married his mother. Think it might just be the movie, from the sound of it they've mixed in a lot of different elements, including ancient greek mythology.

"his mother hands herself" what/nani ?

Hangs :goodtea:

Ohh that. Typo.

Lol i make tons of typos =w=

Oh the joy of typos!

Hmm well yes sometimes they get funny ;p

If I can, I like to try to roll with them and create a new meaning out of the sentence. :)

I have some golden ones I've saved from old chats XD

Lol well... this one wouldnt have turned into much i dont think ;p

Your siggy is tripping me out these last few posts, sam. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」