nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only be ta

Re: nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only b

Hmm yeah... usually is... ><

Re: nonsensical conversations over the theories of meaning of existence and other such stuf that in no way could actually be the case and would only b

usually not notting=/

Hmm... not nothing? Why not? ;p

because notting is usually came by nothing at all

Basically you believe there must be something to make something else? ;p

doesn't notting mean something different from nothing?

lol...yeah like notting hill:XD:

Hmm... notting? Well its not really a word i dont think? xD

hmm...yeah no definitions=/

Sheriff of Nottingham~

not in my country... XD

Hmm theres actually something called notting?

yes, though its obscene.

hmm.....obscene?

somewhat.

anyway a word you can use: salamat = thanks

salamat....is it the same with selamat = congrats....hmmm

Sounds like a drink for some reason xD

nope they're not the same but according to my research 5 years ago, they have the same root meaning. both words originating from ancient malay language

Hmm... ancient languages... i wonder why they die out... are they just harder to use? :/

colonization and imperialism destroys ancient languages.

Hmm well yeah i guess... if everyone switches to other languages that are more useful then... that doesnt really help...

i read somewhere that all languages root from sumerian

Hmm... the first language? Thats something like Mesopotamia or whatnot isnt it?

i read somewhere that all languages root from sumerian

I been researching about it and its quite interesting, linguists are using biological metodologies that are
normally used in genetics in order to track patters that can be used to track back entire lenguages.
I wrote an article about it in my blog...

Here´s the link... not sure if you watch it though.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/entry.php/159-Punctuated-equilibrium-and-evolution-of-language

Ahh... too long to read atm x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」