Need Recomendations about NDS game

Second_Flight

ツンデレメンバ
Contributor
Oct 7, 2011
hii..... just with the title say... Please give me recomendations what game i should play at NDS... i like game like luminous arc 2... rpg.. with japan audio and subs... that kind of game.. or even cooking mama...

Thx for reading this and much Appreciated if give me some recomendations... CIao~~~

NDS.. can't say much but try 999 - 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors

Although, it's not rpg and it has no voices.
It's pretty much a survival VN mixed with puzzles and a pretty nice story (beware of bad ends)

NDS.. can't say much but try 999 - 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors

Although, it's not rpg and it has no voices.
It's pretty much a survival VN mixed with puzzles and a pretty nice story (beware of bad ends)

There's like 2 Good Endings while the rest is bad. I've went through it and it was just as I said.

Oh, TWENTY was pretty good too if you liked 9 Hours, 9 Person, 9 Doors. That's on NDS as well with Japanese Voice Overs if you get the Japanese version of it though.
----

/Back-to-Topic/
If you want games that is in English and have been left Japanese Voices, you're going to find it hard to get to be honest. Assuming you're buying everything legit manner. If we are talking the games imported from Japan and is in Japanese then it's easier than you think.

Here's my Recommendation for Japanese games that is from Japan:
  • Luminous Arc Series (has voice over)
  • Rune Factory Series (has little voice over)
  • Disgaea (has voice over on Story Parts)
  • Summon Night: Twin Ages (has voice over)
  • Devil Survivor Series (little to none)
  • Idol M@ster: Dearly Stars (has voice overs)

Universal Games that I can recommend that doesn't have voice over but it's a RPG:
  • Golden Sun
  • Atelier Annie
  • Children of Mana (might have voice over, can't remember)
  • Lost in the Blue Series
  • Dragon Quest Series
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2
  • Avalon Code
  • Radiant Historia

Yeah, majority of the endings are bad ends w
then there's a sequel of it, more stuff is explained there

The World Ends With You (Subarashi Sekai) was a really fun game. I'd give it my props. :thumbup:

Also Contact (by Atlus) was a really cool game, despite its problems.

Yeah, majority of the endings are bad ends w
then there's a sequel of it, more stuff is explained there

Didn't know there was a sequel, then again I stopped playing NDS mainly giving it to younger siblings to enjoy. What was the sequel name?

I played all of the Luminous Arc games :)
I think the fist one is the best, u should try it~

Didn't know there was a sequel, then again I stopped playing NDS mainly giving it to younger siblings to enjoy. What was the sequel name?

The sequel is zero escape virtue's last reward
thought it's not for NDS, it's for PS vita and 3DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?