Mafia Game 9: Fallout 3 sign ups and poll

about the game settings

• Total voters
what about 10 meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :samuraihero:

Last edited:

or when I had total control

times change XD

As most may have realised i have been gone for awhile and far far to busy with life im afriad, maybe better someone else hosts there game as i have too many problems and such.... :(

More interesting to let people interested join ;p

I think i might make a small game to test out random things...~ =w= But that wont be until i get this school stuff settled first... @_@

Wouldnt be hard to just set up a normal one xD Though... still busy... =w= Week at earliest...

i think this is a bad year anyway, seems people been very busy i noticed as well

Hmm mind if i highjack your thread? ;p Or grab the group for a side game =w=

go for it man, i have too little time and got a date and a job interview this week :/ under enough stress as it is

(scratch that date :( )

Last edited:
Hrm..... so how do these mafia games work? I play lots of mafia irl and on epicmafia. Is it like on a chatroom or on the forum itself?

On both skype and the forum =w= Used to be more thread based then pm for secrecy then skype since its faster xD They can get semi complicated with maps and whatnot...

Oh this is perfect since I use skype all the damn time. Alright I'll sign myself up.
Edit: *Wait uhh, how do I sign up X_X*

Oh this is perfect since I use skype all the damn time. Alright I'll sign myself up.
Edit: *Wait uhh, how do I sign up X_X*

Ehh just saying is enough really xD I guess ill poke at the rest of the people on the list and see if theyre still interested =w= This is a randomish change in host as is ;p My game wont be complicated since im mostly just hosting until... well i suppose others return or i finish my main project~ School shouldnt be too crazy for the next week or two =w=
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=92056]Ayano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION];

This is everyone but sea and ravan isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.