Mafia Game 9: Fallout 3 sign ups and poll

about the game settings

• Total voters
『 Sin is very busy as usual』
You are correct... Also lazyness was a factor on my part as well.(can't deny that)
There is also the aspect of "I didn't to move to another site" XD

But I'll join for old time sake.
Consider me in

Alive and well :)
It feels good to be posting on here.. Have to say I miss this community

『Hmmm, yeah kinda nostalgic posting here again xD Though I still appear in LPW from time to time, I mostly spend time in skype chats or in other games lately :/』

『Now if only Nazaka popped out of nowhere and was like "I was watching all along" or something... But alas, I think he is completely dead...:donefor:

『Hmmm, yeah kinda nostalgic posting here again xD Though I still appear in LPW from time to time, I mostly spend time in skype chats or in other games lately :/』

『Now if only Nazaka popped out of nowhere and was like "I was watching all along" or something... But alas, I think he is completely dead...:donefor:
... He's been more active than I have you; know that right XD?
Although I'm not a fan of The user name he changed to... But that's neither here nor there.

『If you check his last post, its back in July 2014...』

『Can't say I'm big fan of it either~』

『And my name is kinda already first in the player list on first page.』

But mg9 has been dead for a century

Behold the Enclave the Brotherhood will fall, my inside agent sintarow will release ebola in your hq

Sin make sure sova is dead

『Why would I be in Brotherhood or Enclave in the first place? o_O』

Better yet, why Ebola?
I'd pick something far more gruesome if given the choice.
and far more creative, something along the lines of radiation induced bone mets, and watch as it continues metastasis... You know in honor of the whole fallout theme ^_^

[
Welcome back [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION];

Thanks dark, it's good to see you :)

Last edited:
『Edits op. But now that extra "[" that is placed there is making me extremely curious. Like, Chitanda-level curious.』

So you're either a super mutant or a zombie? Or perhaps a vault dweller or a mercenary?

You're going to active sin?

don't forget to read the first page you are all vault dwellers but one the mafia which can be anything at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance