Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]
Player17: [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]
Player19: [MENTION=11639]Somerefresco[/MENTION]
Player20: [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]

I need a break for a bit, my head is killing me and i havent stopped working on this game for a week, been reading your stories, giving out perks, making maps and other crap. just want a small break to easy my mind

yeah some people are driving me mad..... so i need to cool off after getting this ready, sorry everyone :( im only human in the end

『Yeah, rest for a bit and sorry for driving you mad... Madness is quite contagious, you see. ;p』

『You do know I will still find a way to get out? ;p Remember Slayn... Madness always wins... :evillaugh:

because i may have caught it already and would have to also be quarantine as well

yeah some people are driving me mad..... so i need to cool off after getting this ready, sorry everyone :( im only human in the end

:fluteangel:I'm Only Huuuman...Born to make mistakes:harpangel:

Human by The Human League

『Madness has many forms. Far too many for people to count. Absolutely everything can bring one to madness. There are of course cases where you yourself don't even realize that you are already mad :evillaugh:

:fluteangel:I'm Only Huuuman...Born to make mistakes:harpangel:

Human by The Human League
『So you ARE human! :bloodthirsty:

Nah dude! :robot: That song fits perfectly the situation of Fear. Looks like the 80's just passed right by you eh Maddie? Music is after all an universal language! And seems that you are only interested in corrupt and dark kind of madness...

So you want to kill me...

comeatmebro_zpsb27455f6.gif

Yes... To put your innocent soul to peace before corruption take over..... In other word... You are annoying me with your singing and keeping me from my sleep....XD

I take long walks in the beach and relaxing showers while you sleep...And by the way when your not in the room....I am always naked. That's my secret. Because I believe there shouldn't be any boundaries between us :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US