MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the first page, where i mention you all, 8 people havent sent me there story and 2 arnt finished yet

『I wonder why [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; didn't join... He became pretty active lately too...』

well i know 4 of the 8 are making a story. and the others havent borthered to send me anything. so if i must i will mod-kill to start the game

Made and sent, I was distracted with travel plans part-way, so it took a little longer. :P

sumimasen..isogashii desuu>_>
『Coming from someone who has 99.8% activity that line is veeeeeeeery unpersuasive... >_< You even passed me although I spam quite a lot...』

hmm nah im thinking to just wright a story on assassins which go off and kill them for not coming to the mansion

『Coming from someone who has 99.8% activity that line is veeeeeeeery unpersuasive... >_< You even passed me although I spam quite a lot...』

lol...i'm not quite active like the past...okay..maybe i'll participate in next mg:>

uuukkhh...i mean after this one:wasclose:....

well...it'll quite busy here soon tho'

『I wonder if I get to have a Corpse Party in this one too xD』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.