MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Don't worry Fear, if they would have just denied it we would have received an immediate response... The fact that we have to wait this long is a proof that they are at least considering it and that's already something...』

『But anyway, I'm sleepy so I might fall asleep even before response >_<』

dam straight and it would be fear vs the admins, wonder who will win?

『Humu humu... I've eaten so now I can go get some sleep maybe...』

『Btw, [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; are you gonna find a pic of how your character looks or did you by any chance already send it to Fear?』

oh we're doing that? i'll figure it out

EDIT: i'm probably gonna go with emelita from Kamidori Alchemy Meister, since it somewhat fits with my character.

Last edited:
Um i just finished my backstory. First time Playing Mafia this is pretty confusing.

[MENTION=13039]mimi[/MENTION]; this is what my loli character looks like

sure why not. i just thought she'd be a good loli character for me to be lol

I really don't find any pictures to be fitting
All because we are supposed to be wearing 1683-esque clothes

that's one of the bigger reasons i chose emelita. her clothes aren't too unsuitable

And I bet it will be VERY difficult for the people who got the old man/woman role XD
well they could just say "just imagine as if they're 60 or something"

all they need to do is get an old guy in a robe, similar to a karate outfit. that's all lol

Those who are not children are supposed to wear.. "this"

timeline5.jpg

you think everyone in the world wore renaissance clothes like that? i highly doubt it

Nah not everyone in the world
specific countries I say (that pic depicts europe maybe)(and the western part of europe)(most probably england)

yeah that's europe. did fear actually say you're supposed to dress in europeon clothes?

He didn't exactly say that but he did say to wear the 17th century clothes
European clothes or not, it will still look weird ._.

well then there you go. you could wear samurai armor if you wanted. there were samurais at that time right? i actually know nothing about history

Yeah but finding a fitting pic of a guy wearing kimonos and such is.. a bit difficult

We can just post a normal pic and say "imagine them in 17th century clothes" and be done with it >_>

You really want to wait for someone to finish drawing those?
well we could just start first but.. XD

ehh i dunno. i feel like my characters clothes are suitable enough with the time period, so it's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version