MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bles is on and ask it probably should help on it also.... Cuz he also host MG.....

I say just ask for a higher limit per hour :/ As sova said... probably easier to increase for all than one... theyll probably discuss about increasing for everyone with certain conditions even if you ask just for yourself :goodtea:

That is a stretching goal, but our priority would be to increase the host's limit

I believe that its probably worse if he just asks for himself since theres the thought of "why should i make you special" since he is only one person... but since sova added the part about for all hosts... well i just feel like itll be somewhat more of a pain to add and take away every time...

『Would be great if in result we get to increase all active users' PM per hour limit but I think we shouldn't get our expectations too high... If this limit is really very different from the PM box size and is set somewhere deep in the core of the system it should be very difficult to change it...』

Got to wait and see once the admin ask bout it..... Peoples will follow up on it, maybe.....

Hmm... i guess... they dont lose much if its not used much either do they? Though i guess there might be those troubles...

The benefit for all those vn dl to pm dead link to uploader from the 6 pm limit.....

『Humu humu... I've eaten so now I can go get some sleep maybe...』

『Btw, [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; are you gonna find a pic of how your character looks or did you by any chance already send it to Fear?』

『If you want to yes of course? Fear said he rewards every detail in some way... + in games like this gender also matters... I found a pic for my char too btw ;p』

Hmm... It seem that Ignis is reading the pm limit post......

Google search here I come.... Give me an awesome pics....

『Doki doki... Waku waku... I wonder what result waits us...』

『I don't expect much so its okay. Its not like we would receive something worse than a simple NO... I hope even if it will be rejected that we receive a proper reason why though...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US