MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost dead though. can't do many more of those anymore. it's like the spirit cannon

Hmm... ill heal you for a bit of blood? ;p Well.. depends when my healing comes back =w=

『Well, later more people will get their pages and we'll be able to use other people's specials instead of just relying on yours. No one knows how many more people would have died if you didn't use it too...』

『Depends on when you come back and if you come back too?』

『I'm kinda more concerned about Sin right now... Nazaka has used lots of his powers and shouldn't expect Sin to follow him so in battle Sin should have an upper hand, but... What if Sin gets in... lets say... less fortunate place and situation...』

『Kinda wonder why hands didn't tear him in the mid-air though...:goodtea:

Hmm... isnt that the same thing? xD Perhaps theres some small difference but too lazy to check =w=

『I'm kinda more concerned about Sin right now... Nazaka has used lots of his powers and shouldn't expect Sin to follow him so in battle Sin should have an upper hand, but... What if Sin gets in... lets say... less fortunate place and situation...』

I̛̱̤͉̫̥̟̠̯͍̩͔̙͇̱̱̝͎̓̌̄̀̀̈́̄̈̓̎̅͗̚̚̚̕̕͜͠ͅ ̧̝̹̳̬̗̫̜̠̠͖̗̥̣͕͕̩̞̻͆͒̿̉͂͑͆̀͋͋͗̀̈́̃͗͆̕̚͝d̨̜̱̝̦͙̯̯͉̮̮͚̦̳̞͎͇͎̞͗͊̀̐͂̑̉͊͛͋̈́̽̏̌͛̆̇̏͝ǫ̨̢̡͓̜̜̙̬̭̮̳̦̠̻̫̰͌͒̿̍̾͆͌̆̊͋̀́͊͐̇̈́̄̚͜͜͝i̧̧̢̛͓̖̱͈̻̙̲̩̮̲̺̭̼̩̘̔̽̂͛͐͂͆̋͗̅̑͛̃͑̈́̒͘͝ͅn̡̤̣͈̟̟͍͈̪̲͎̼͚̪̱̩͕͒̑̽̏́̋̋̒̍̔̌͒͗͛̒̄̚͜͝͝ͅ j̟̱̥͓̲̤̯͓̜̺̖͖̳̻͓̞͍̘̥̑̑̀̈̅́̌̋̇̂̈́̓̂̆̈͘͠͝͝ų̡̯͙͇̥̲͎̖̤͇̣̞̼̗͖̺̥̈́̀̋́̏̓̔̀͑͊́͆̌̑̚͜͝͝͝͠s̨̡̤̜̲̦͖̩̻̫̬͕͔͖̮̯̙͇̐̈́̅̇̑̊̌̏̀̐̇̇̏̀̚͘͘͜͝͠ţ̨͎̲̼̳͈̙̖̫̱͍͓̖̩̠̪͆̅̒̓̾̂̉̈́͌̅̈́̌̋̉̉̋́̈́͠ͅͅf̢͎͇̜͚̻͙͈͙͓͙̣̟̖̥̞̦̱̞̐̃͋̀̍̍̓̈́͐̂͒̈́͌͗̈́̔͝͠͝į̢̢̧̥͔͔̺̙͕̗̜̣̭̺̲̯̫͙͆͛̇̀̃́͋̎̅̋̔̆̋̓̇̏͘͠͝n̨͉̺͙̘̥͕̰̞̱̠͙͔͖̹̲͚̳̈̈͆̓͆̏̑̿̇̄͆͐͋͌̿̈́́͝͝ͅȩ̛͙̹̩̪̹͚̩͕̼͕̟̬͚̣̠̲̙̦̈́͂̌̐̀̅̎̂̈͐̊͌̽̑̅̌̊͠ ̢̢̳̰͚̲̦̳̦̰͙̼̰͖̹̝̠̓͗̃͛͑̉̌͑͊͌̀̃͐͗͊̌̏͜͝͠ͅ

『Not sure if that's the "I'm fine! Don't worry about me and move ahead!" line that people who usually get severely damaged and are about to die say while rushing main character to go on to his goal...』

『Not sure if that's the "I'm fine! Don't worry about me and move ahead!" line that people who usually get severely damaged and are about to die say while rushing main character to go on to his goal...』
I've learned in life, that sacrifices like that do little good in the grand scheme of things.
Plus you and I have yet to dance... and not even death will keep me away from that night.
Word to the wise, keep away from me tonight... not much good will come from seeing me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US