MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Okay, this is the strategy:』
Strategy.png

『While Infamous is casting his magic, we protect the loli. When she gives us sign that she is ready and we should hide we (everyone except Nexus and Infamous) go to the corner of the room and make someone make a layer of steel or something else hard (preferably mirrors (two-sided)) and Hinode creates a layer of ice both layers connecting to floor and walls and protecting us. If my guess is right, the Shadow Man will try to go to our place through the floor since its completely dark inside and he won't only be able to save himself from Infamous's attack but kill almost all of us. Thats when mirrors and ice comes to help. When someone uses light after Shadow Man gets inside, the light will reflect from ice and mirrors making it 10 times stronger and assault the Shadow Man.』

『Okay, now go and make this happen or I shoot you instead of the Shadow Man!:objection:

Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] ;
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ;
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ;
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ;
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;

『Well anyway, you have 8 hours to send Fear your action or change it so it fits the strategy... And remember, I have bulelts enough for everyone here ^_^』

『Anyway, off to bath.:runhappy:

I don't have anything better to use anyways I guess. Sounds like a decent plan though.

『Don't ask me... Maybe there is someone who can create blades out of thin air and she should place those blades there so that they get fixed to the place later when they freeze to Hinode's ice...』

『Anyway, laters...』

i'm not using my magic. fear even said earlier that he has a plan to protect everyone and just make me 1 step closer to death, so i'm not doin that

『But if we protect everyone without that Fear's plan it'll be okay, you know?』

『Hmmmm... So we just need to prevent that from happening somehow, right? And you can just pretend you are going to use the magic to lure out Shadow Man into our Ice Bunker so that we light him up there... Thats pretty much how I planned to do it anyway...』

『Infamous, it seems like you don't get it. I don't ASK you to do it, I ORDER you to do it. You either use it with the risk of getting 1 step closer to death, or I send you directly to death. Now, which one do you prefer?』

『Yay! ^_^ Lets forget about some lame Shadow Man and just kill each other.:traitor:

Ill deal with that shadow guy later then~
If u were to attack one of my allies I will kill u~

『Hmmmm... I think I'm forgetting something... Oh! Right! I had that too! How could I forget..? Decalcomania, it seems I'll be giving you my part of the deal in advance...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US