MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats that infa? you think this battle is too easy? and that you want me to make it harder then it is? ok then if thats what you wish then ill do it

Thirteen standing at the start and thirteen to walk out at the end~ However changed they may be~

Oh theyll be walking by the end~ :goodtea: One way or another xD

Into another trap they go~ Another horror like the first~ But perhaps just a little worse~

you know what time it is? it's STORY TIME!!!! oh and i forgot inorix did send me a message

you know what time it is? it's STORY TIME!!!! oh and i forgot inorix did send me a message
You mean
857-storytime.gif

『A post to prevent double post ^_^』

『Damn... Sin was faster >_<』

『I wonder why the first thing that comes to my head when I hear "Its Story Time!" is Gex's "Its Tail Time!"...』

Because your sanity is such a fickle thing; that your mind spits out nonsense very similar to mine ^.^

『Or maybe I just wanna play good old Gex again xD Man, I love those games... All 3 of them...』

Fight in darkness 3
best to start the song at 0:45

Second_Flight used this chance to end this once and for all. She grabbed a spoon on the table and ran right behind nazaka. She then thrusted the spoon into his ass causing him a lot of pain. Nazaka: "So even you betray me so be it". Second_flight then backs off. Sintarow was next to make his move and he pulled out a book to burn it with his lighter. Though seem to have no effect what so ever. He then throw a vial of blood at nazaka which gets into his eye and then he and Inorix charge at him with knives in there hands. With 1 slashing his stomach and the other at his throat, then finishing him off with stabbing his back.

After this Infamous see the shadow man on the other side of the room and orders beku to attack him. Beku charges in, he leaps to bite the shadow mans throat but was stopped and was impaled by shadow spears. "So close yet so far" he say's and bekus body drops to the floor. Infamous was horrified by this and starting to burst into tears, Hinode came over and hugged her to make her feel better.

Shadow man cracks his neck: "I believe its time to end this childish battle and show you what a true battle is like"

He puts his hand on the back wall and the wall quickly covers in pure darkness. After the wall was covered he yells "WALL OF THE DAMMED" then after a few moments hands start to come out of the pure darkness wall and try to each out for everyone. Choonagi was the first to be grabbed and was quickly pulled into the darkness. so was beku's body and was pulled apart by the hands. Hands went to hinode but hinode was too quick and used his spell "Ice shards" and threw the shards at the hands stopping them and making them retreat. Infamous used spark to also help fend the hands off. Sin said while Infamous and hinode fight off the hands the rest should go on the offence. The thief to the left was also grabbed by the hands and was ripped apart as well.

InorixShu .........................
samyeung46.................
Sintarow.........................
MadSova .....................
ogikumo ......................
nexus ......................... ????
Second_Flight ................
Sintarow.........................
Decalcomania....................
shadow man................????

Player1: [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] (dead)
Player2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] (missing maybe dead)
Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]
Player4: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
Player6: [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION] (dead)
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]
Player9: [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] (dead)
Player11: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION] (missing)
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] (missing)
Player20: [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] (dead)

Last edited:
I̭̜̣̭̱̯͐̍v͓̽͌̋̓̂e̗̺͎͓͍͐ͭͬ͑ͅ ̘͙̖ͪ̍l̲͈̳͛ͦ̊ͧ̉̎o̧͇̝̳͈̔ͯͪ͒s͇͉̝̤͇ṭ̩͎̣͒ ̻͎m̥͚̹̦̮̍́͊̊͞ͅy͔̹̦̾ͨ̂̚̚ m͕ą̜̞̖̬ͪ̄͊̈́̊ͪr̓ͦ̾ͭͥ̇b͎ͧͣͭͫḻ̻̠̩̫ͤͥͭͤ̾͗è̱͙̳̹͈̑̍͂s̼̞͉̮͚̠͟

Damn it
I knew that first move would decide everything yet I made a retarded decision >_>
Ah well, at least one thing off your mind XD

I̭̜̣̭̱̯͐̍v͓̽͌̋̓̂e̗̺͎͓͍͐ͭͬ͑ͅ ̘͙̖ͪ̍l̲͈̳͛ͦ̊ͧ̉̎o̧͇̝̳͈̔ͯͪ͒s͇͉̝̤͇ṭ̩͎̣͒ ̻͎m̥͚̹̦̮̍́͊̊͞ͅy͔̹̦̾ͨ̂̚̚m͕ą̜̞̖̬ͪ̄͊̈́̊ͪr̓ͦ̾ͭͥ̇b͎ͧͣͭͫḻ̻̠̩̫ͤͥͭͤ̾͗è̱͙̳̹͈̑̍͂s̼̞͉̮͚̠͟

v̴̨͕̟̤̣̱̫̠͛ͣ̎̒ͦͮͧ̿̓͆͡ḛ̛̻̳̬̰̯͔̩̠̰̮͚̭̘̈́̒ͦͭͫ̀ͬ͂ͦ̚͝͡ ̴̨̫̹̼̠̬̫͙̬̜͇͉̤̘͔̹̣̠̝ͫ͐ͯ̂̈̐̎̊ͥ̋ͦͥ̉̋ͯ̔̚̚l̷̵̼̪̠̲̼̗̝͍̞͓̈ͩ͆͋̕͠ͅǫ͙̘̝͓̬̇̿̓ͧ̀s̳̙̦̬͚͈͚̬̥̠͓͈͂͆͂̆̾̀͒̇͒͊̾̃̈̈͌̆̍̓̀́͡t̴̨̗̜̬͔͎̬̂ͥͧ̒̕ ̢̜̙̦̖̜̰͈͈̬͕̲̹̺̮̬̪̘͈̑̇̒ͬͬ̇ͭ̋̐̇̋ͮ́̍͒͂̔̀͜͝m̵̨͎̞̳̭͇̅ͫͬ̊ͥy̶̤̰̳̭̫͙̟̬v̴̨͕̟̤̣̱̫̠͛ͣ̎̒ͦͮͧ̿̓͆͡ḛ̛̻̳̬̰̯͔̩̠̰̮͚̭̘̈́̒ͦͭͫ̀ͬ͂ͦ̚͝͡ ̴̨̫̹̼̠̬̫͙̬̜͇͉̤̘͔̹̣̠̝ͫ͐ͯ̂̈̐̎̊ͥ̋ͦͥ̉̋ͯ̔̚̚l̷̵̼̪̠̲̼̗̝͍̞͓̈ͩ͆͋̕͠ͅǫ͙̘̝͓̬̇̿̓ͧ̀s̳̙̦̬͚͈͚̬̥̠͓͈͂͆͂̆̾̀͒̇͒͊̾̃̈̈͌̆̍̓̀́͡t̴̨̗̜̬͔͎̬̂ͥͧ̒̕ ̢̜̙̦̖̜̰͈͈̬͕̲̹̺̮̬̪̘͈̑̇̒ͬͬ̇ͭ̋̐̇̋ͮ́̍͒͂̔̀͜͝m̵̨͎̞̳̭͇̅ͫ

You what...?

Ị̣̩̳̥͕͕̣̥̣̉̀̈́̊̍̐̋̕͝͠ ̢̠̫̥̖̺̖̻͍̫͊̀̈́̈́̒̅̑̾̒̆ļ̡͔͕̱̪̯̯͈̤͐̉͒̄̄̈́̾̍̆̃ǫ̱͕̺̩̣͙̤͎̭͐̒̈́̇̾͌̓͂̅̚s̨̢̬̪͚͓͓͚̯͔̀̌̿̒̓͋̒͂͘͝t̛̰̝͉̰̙̭̣͇̘͚͗̉̃͑͂͛̈́̽ ̢̪̺̭̙̺̞̣̻̮̌͒̌̆̈́͋̃̈́̕͠m̡̡̛̯̱̥̠̯̘͇̜̈́͛̏͐̀́̌͘̚ỹ̘̙͍͙̟̯͇͎̟̥̈͋̍̃̉͐̂̈́̆ ͉̼͍̗͎̬̰̰̹̈́̀͊̉̏̂̌͐̒͘͜m̥͍̝̰̖͇̪͚͓̀̐̾͋̈́̏̌͘͝͝ͅa̡̙͕̟̼͍̠̪̗̬͒̋͆͐̌̓͗̆͘͘ṙ̢̢̧̫̗̪͎̲̣͌̈̊̓̔̄́̚̚͜b̬̟͍̤̗̺̘͓͙͛̈̎̔̇̆̋̋̿͋ͅl̮̟̣͚͖̥͙͕̮͓͌̂̈̀̀͑̈́̿̽͘ȇ̢̯̝̥̲̮͙̖͍̏̂̊͌͒̉̆͘͝ͅs̢̢̡͍̬̞̘͚͕̣̎͂͆͑̉͒͗́̇̓ ̡̨̨͖̬̫̱̙̠̩́̓͂͋͒̋͐͌̚͘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US