Lucid Dreaming!!

and to think all this time people told me she's nice :donefor: my clothes must be covered with melted chocolate lol

Well at least the octopus didnt do anything... i think... Didnt try to eat you or anything... at least not in my dream... unless i forgot that part :runhappy:

I lucid dream when I eat tomatoes (reference, anyone? *hopeful*)

I remembered this thread because I started to play Hapy Maher and well...Lucid Dreaming is a big theme of the game. I just wanted to say how weird is that this thread predates the game. Cool...

My dreams are all in anime. Is something wrong with me? :P
Hugging Kotonoha was awesome!

Hmm... another dream... i dont quite remember everything that happened... didnt sleep well last night... so the pieces started disappearing really fast... theres three people i know were involved... one person is gone from here and the part she was in disappeared similarly... the other involved [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama~ Thats the part that was almost the last before i woke again for some reason or another... >< Wont be making a wall with everything... if i can... since people dont seem to like that... I guess heres a dream for you ojou sama~ Since you said to dream of you~

We were all chatting on the forums and well... i guess i was too late for most of it so people were sort of gone by the time i got here... But i saw that ojou sama had drawn a little series of chibi pictures making a short little... manga? It was quite cute x3 But basically she was talking with inf and others in them~ They were on a small wooden platform for the first two frames and someone came by then (gahh so very vague details x.x) the platform turned steel afterwards at ojou sama's will ;p I believe it started raining chocolate vases and one shattered on inf xD So he was wearing a vase for a couple frames~ Anyhow the platform became chocolate and inf was panicking when it started melting from under his feet xD Ojou sama was pretty much just watching as he fell through and into the water under~ An octopus appear and the platform turned into some clear crystal~ I think inf was splashing around in the water and ojou sama had sparkly eyes for some reason xD Anyhow i dropped from the sky afterwards and i forget what i did xD

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my lord... I cannot stop laughing.

Thank you Sam. I really needed this.

There are times in my life in which small things remind me of you. ^^

Anywho... the whole thing reminds me of LINE. Right [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; ?

LINE has soooo much cute stuff especially the chocolate part.

I adore the chibi pictures. That's interesting because I used to draw 4Koma or little drawings like that quite often. xD

I even made one with 07-Ghost about Hakuren and this magazine, but that's a different story. Lol~

Loved every bit of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
i've forgotten to get on Line lol, but either way, you should not make me fall through a chocolate platform. it's immensely rude lol

LINE? xD Hmm... glad to have made you laugh ^_^ Your drew 4koma? xD Would be interesting to see~

@ infamous

But it's funny. D:

Alright, I won't do that. /me casually sighs

@ Sam

I drew them often in my notebooks and sketchbooks. They were 'highly prized'. xD

I gave them to my friends as presents since they love my drawings.

However, there were too many people so I had to split up some pages in my notebooks to hand them out evenly. Couldn't give them the whole notebook. >.<

I can draw some days later if you'd like. :3

Highly prized xD Hmm yes i do believe they would be x3 Youre good at drawing~ Oh wow splitting the notebook o.o Well... At least they were happy?

Hmm... wouldnt want to add to your workload :x

Aww i wanted to see him slip through more chocolate platforms D:

Lol. Very happy. I taught some of them to draw and that's when my art teacher suggested taking requests for drawings.

My side job as a freelancer had begun! :lmao:

Don't worry about my workload. I know I'm busy and all, but eventually I will do it. Besides, it's nice to draw once in awhile.

That dream was so awesome. I wish I could dream about something outlandish or vivid like that.

Every time I think I am dreaming about something happy or different, there are 'old men' or 'sages' or 'godly/shadowy figures' who tell me at the end that they are warning me or protecting me from something. O.o

Lol x3 Well if you get money... or do you? Anyway since you like drawing its sort of a bonus~

Hmm... ok then~ Would be nice to see some more of your work :3

My dreams... hmm... theyre usually all very odd xD I was being killed by the headless horseless horseman from tf2 in my dream yesterday @_@

Random old guys... all meh in disguise :runhappy: Just like the odd quiet prince who rejected you so very long ago ;p

i do almost dreaming everyday i sleepp... hmmmmm..... cant recall it..

maybe i had it.. but forget it anw.. how about... if i dreaming an event at the future... is it called lucid dreams too..?

Yeah... I get the money, but sometimes I think it's too much. Lol~

Headless. So cool~ D:

I think that dream with the princes was a sign... I had instances in which I had 'rejected' guys last year and a few this year. >_<

Whole different story again.

Hmm if you do good work and theyre willing to pay then its probably fine? x3

Lol its a play on the headless horseman xD Some boss character that pops out in a certain map~

Oh o.o Well... >< The other princes did accept you didnt they?...

According to my research it seems like lucid dreams are caused by faulty brain processes. Thats why
they are way more common in developing children.
Im way too old it seems. Has been years since the last time i had one.

Had been times when i was so tired i couldnt tell if i was sleeping or awake though and
took me quite a while for me to come to my senses.

I`ve had a few lucid dreams. Like most people though I wake up shortly after realizing I`m dreaming. Most of the time I just disregard whatever`s going on in the dream and (try) to do stuff I can`t IRL, though I don`t usually get the chance.

Once though I had a pretty interesting one. Don`t remember the specifics but I was having a "regular" dream, just doing what I do in my waking life and had a "Holy shit, I`m dreaming!" moment and promptly woke up...in the dream. So I`m dreaming I just woke up from a lucid dream, but I don`t realize I`m still dreaming. I`m thinking I`m actually awake, and the dream quickly escalated into a nightmare that I can`t quite remember the details of. Needless to say I was pretty out of it when I woke up for real, trying to figure out if I was still dreaming and possibly going into another nightmare (my nightmares are bad) but, of course, I wasn`t. I was still scared out of my mind though for quite a while.

Had been times when i was so tired i couldnt tell if i was sleeping or awake though and
took me quite a while for me to come to my senses.

I had one of those, only I hallucinated during it and tricked my self into thinking I was dreaming.

I usually only lucid dream when real life hard at the time. I guess ether i want to detach from reality enough or its just easier to realize its a dream. Probably its easier to tell and then I want to stay in the dream bad enough that I don't wake up.
Like there was a few months i had lucid dreams every night or every other night. But I was in a real mess at that time.

Right now im gluten-free so like every night I dream that I eat a ton of gluten foods:D. Then i feel guilty when i wake up, at least until i realize that it was just a dream.

Hmm... i suppose that my lucid dreams arent really lucid xD Its just me sleeping in and realizing that im dreaming at some point but not wanting to wake yet? I dont really control the dream... not too much anyway...

Hmm if you do good work and theyre willing to pay then its probably fine? x3

Lol its a play on the headless horseman xD Some boss character that pops out in a certain map~

Oh o.o Well... >< The other princes did accept you didnt they?...

Lol. I rejected each guy in real life. Those guys are the 'princes' in my dreams.

Lucid Dreaming... even though I know it's a dream... no matter how hard I try to change it... the end is the same. /me casually sighs

Oh o.o So they were people you really knew? xD

Hmm... troublesome dreams... i actually had another dream where you popped up last night... but too busy to really type it today ><

They had similar personalities to the ones I described from my dreams. xD

Looking forward to your next installment. I always enjoy reading them. Feels nice to express yourself through dreams.

Was i really the shy prince then? o.o

Lol ill try to type it up when i can... hope i dont forget too much before i get time to do so :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!