[LPW #95] To what purpose, April, do you return again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renano

Little ⁺ I ⁺ Erase
Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Welcome to LPW #95 "To what purpose, April, do you return again?" from the poem Spring by Edna St. Vincent Millay

Question for the day: What does spring or April mean to you? Love? Just a month? Nothing?

For me, it's all about the rain and how I'll be sick more often. xD

My original LPW title was: Bravely Second a.k.a. Square Enix, Don't Make a Sequel When I Haven't Finished the First!

Hmm... random video for the day!

The Rules

- Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
- Random chatter is allowed.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.

Whoever makes the post 1967 wins or shall pass the honor to someone else.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; Nii-sama, the new LPW is ready. Thank you for your time to sticky this thread~

Lol congrats again xD New lpw to run around in~ Hmm... april.. is april fools?~ Spring has a couple birthdays on the other hand..~

Reactions: renano
April = my sister's birthday.

Congrats for winning, Reno! And welcome back I guess~

I think Bravely Second was mentioned to be the next game in the Bravely Default series. Not sure tho.

Congrats again!

Obscure folk song referencing April:

Thank you for all the congratulations and welcoming me back!~ <3

Yes, Bravely Default is a 3DS game and Bravely Second will be the sequel. I barely touched the game, let alone went pass Chapter One, and SE is already planning the sequel. I already planned to catch up on the Final Fantasy series during the summer because I want to purchase Final Fantasy XV. I downloaded the Persona series on my Vita, but haven't touched them. Too much backlog on my VNs... I ranted. Sorry. xD But I'm loving school actually. Haha~

/me glomps and gives [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; a great big hug and ice-cream cake, apple pie, and some bubbly champagne... or sparkling water~

See you all later and let's have some more fun next time!~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
More random songs xD :runhappy:

See you ojou sama~ Hope you sleep well~ /me glomps ojou sama and wonders about mixtures of apple pie and ice cream cake~

*cough.. *cough

Rena is tha youu ??

PJ76qWk.jpg

anw congrats for winningg............ :P_

/me makes sky even more ecchi, and locks him in a room with [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];

For you Game Of Thrones and Pink fans!

May contain spoilers... I wouldn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread