[LPW #89] “We never really grow up. We only learn how to act in public.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't think I've ever met one. I've come across a lot of silly things though. It can be a good source of humour sometimes. >v>

Sleeping for tests is recommended... being well-studied but sleep deprived will tend to give inferior results.

y7c.gif

Thank you all for the nice words! :hi:

Got a heavy sinusitis again (infection in nose i guess in english), your head is aching 24/7, fever and of course you're feeling like shit. "Crammed" as much as I could but I think I should've been healthy. I guess I missed some points in some exams... tomorrow again doctor (nanashi would say I should go earlier)

I'm so :dead:

It's always so annoying when this prof doesn't bother to get his notes out on time... or even remotely on time...

Finally Frank gets nice to someone :goodtea:

Some professors didn't have the right to be a professor...

Some profs are indeed pretty bad. The one I have for my class today always seems like he is so bored teaching the class, and hates being there...

And beware of god when you make a little noise. Yes, some profs are really "unprofessional"

You mean like that guy who didn't bring our test results for a month?

Yeah this prof is pretty darn boring... and still didn't put the notes up.

/me rolls around

he is just explaining the next assignment now... I could just read the darn thing, don't waste my time! :raging:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)