[LPW #88] Lolis will rule the world with their cuteness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
right im coming off for a bit gonna go play harvest moon and feed shin some more treats XD

Reactions: oilaolenm
i dont think you'd want to know XD and yeah i have one T, i got kill zone battlefield and need for speed, but lately kill zone online hasn't been fun since nothing seems to be killing anyone, dunno if its a bad connection or what...

also, shin... dont forget about me! i dont wanna end up as your dinner!

Hey, it's zaddy, sup little otouto?

OOps double post...
AkariShock_zps75929306.gif

Chocolate chips and strawberry icing. No roofies or other drugs. Honest!
Well then...no.
i dont think you'd want to know XD and yeah i have one T, i got kill zone battlefield and need for speed, but lately kill zone online hasn't been fun since nothing seems to be killing anyone, dunno if its a bad connection or what...

also, shin... dont forget about me! i dont wanna end up as your dinner!

Hmm chicken for dinner sounds good.

just watched natsume yuujinchou ova. it was very beautiful

ive actually just started again in harvest moon, i tend to use one to get to know the game and the second to actually play it if you know what i mean

ive actually just started again in harvest moon, i tend to use one to get to know the game and the second to actually play it if you know what i mean
What!? Live with your mistakes!

i made a mistake? where?

i dont think i have?... gotten married, basically done everything there is to do... had one of every animal... yeah i dont think ive done anything wrong?

To bad Rune Factory 4 was cancelled in Europe. If it wasn't for the stupid region lock you could just import the US version

Me, you, [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; should all play killzone when I get my PS4

Off to battle the China Tank General in Command & Conquer Generals

na im pretty used to the harvest moon series XD the only thing i failed at to begin with was finding my way around haha, and yeah that would be a good idea T!

anyway im coming off now

I'll see ya then zad. :bye:

...but I haven't played killzone...

:bored:
CPTiJoj.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?