[LPW #88] Lolis will rule the world with their cuteness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
right im coming off for a bit gonna go play harvest moon and feed shin some more treats XD

Reactions: oilaolenm
i dont think you'd want to know XD and yeah i have one T, i got kill zone battlefield and need for speed, but lately kill zone online hasn't been fun since nothing seems to be killing anyone, dunno if its a bad connection or what...

also, shin... dont forget about me! i dont wanna end up as your dinner!

Hey, it's zaddy, sup little otouto?

OOps double post...
AkariShock_zps75929306.gif

Chocolate chips and strawberry icing. No roofies or other drugs. Honest!
Well then...no.
i dont think you'd want to know XD and yeah i have one T, i got kill zone battlefield and need for speed, but lately kill zone online hasn't been fun since nothing seems to be killing anyone, dunno if its a bad connection or what...

also, shin... dont forget about me! i dont wanna end up as your dinner!

Hmm chicken for dinner sounds good.

just watched natsume yuujinchou ova. it was very beautiful

ive actually just started again in harvest moon, i tend to use one to get to know the game and the second to actually play it if you know what i mean

ive actually just started again in harvest moon, i tend to use one to get to know the game and the second to actually play it if you know what i mean
What!? Live with your mistakes!

i made a mistake? where?

i dont think i have?... gotten married, basically done everything there is to do... had one of every animal... yeah i dont think ive done anything wrong?

To bad Rune Factory 4 was cancelled in Europe. If it wasn't for the stupid region lock you could just import the US version

Me, you, [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; should all play killzone when I get my PS4

Off to battle the China Tank General in Command & Conquer Generals

na im pretty used to the harvest moon series XD the only thing i failed at to begin with was finding my way around haha, and yeah that would be a good idea T!

anyway im coming off now

I'll see ya then zad. :bye:

...but I haven't played killzone...

:bored:
CPTiJoj.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.