[LPW #88] Lolis will rule the world with their cuteness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, seems like JLPT is all Multiple-Choice Questions. Good.

I'm going to bed now, bye everyone :bye:

night pichu, yo calc.

finally uploaded the sotm entry =D and finally clicked on what im missing, where did the new post thing normally sat at the top of the homepage go?

where did the new post thing normally sat at the top of the homepage go?

They are having problems with forum stability, so they took out certain features until they fix it

Last edited:
fair enough, anyway time to catch up on kuroko =D dunno what ill do after that...

/me throws a bag of lolis into the room and lets them loose.

i5co.gif

its worse you kept them in a bag! what would have happened if they were injured?! XD hows my impersonation of shin haha

/me invades loli LPW.
ZkQSzCZ.gif

Gratz [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION];

its worse you kept them in a bag! what would have happened if they were injured?! XD hows my impersonation of shin haha
Horrible.

btw shin you entering into the SOTM? i just got my entry in a little earlier and seems like there are still a few spot open

getting an image can be annoying if you dont have an idea of which character you want to use or it was for me spent most of my time deciding on the character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.