Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf it's here more silent than in a graveyard :dead:

sup firends? Was a bit AFK cooking, football and eating :goodtea:

Well, so what had I a lot in the more than 1 1/2 years there, and you'll also be...>_y

Cooked? - What?

Congrats [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION];

Morning everyone :hi:

If you watched gintama, then you might know what i am talking about. :goodtea:

Well, so what had I a lot in the more than 1 1/2 years there, and you'll also be...>_y

Cooked? - What?

what...? Why should I'll be?

cooked some food to eat :full: was a bit too much but hey, that's okay, now I got something for dinner later.

Swear about my impoliteness today...

HEY Mr.T :hi:

Yo there T

Tried to melt cheddar hours ago, and it turned into some rubber crap

That you ofter silent moments on ASF have will...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Welcome and g'morning on your side, TKos^^!

I see :goodtea: I don't think that I'll be that often online to have this... just when it's morning here in the european side it's here very silent... maybe too silent :foreveralone:

just when it's morning here in the european side it's here very silent... maybe too silent :foreveralone:

Well, we've at least to the east-coast of N. America 6 hours difference (SB, Anti, Sint etc.), where e.g. 07:00 a.m. at us is there still 01:00 am midnight... What not really easy is whom from there to catch (except Samy)...:goodtea:~>

Oh, welcome Sky^^! - Well, not much yet - and at you?:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.