[LPW #77] BLOOD BATH FEVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol laptop, my alienware M17x that I've bought years ago is still good and running though I gave it to my little brother since I've bought the M18x a couple of years ago.

I might buy myself a couple of new HDD for backing up my backup. xD Even though I already have 12 2TB HDD. ;P

The Allienwares are the best laptops far more powerful than anything mobile pc ever existed! Especially m18 with the 3 way hdd internal disk so in Raid configuration with SSD on man you have the absolute monster ;)

xD

I know even if the M18x cost me a bit more than 2 weeks of salary its worth it. ;P

Honestly I don't know much about PC specs, so I'm always worried about getting ripped off :deadsad:

When my ATI Crossfire 7970 with Extreme Intel Processor delivered home i take out the ridiculous Samsung HDD were i put on just to drop a little bit the money cause i have already bought 3 SSD Vortex 4 and a sweet 1866 Corsair extreme ram 32GB to put inside i only build it with the extreme processor and the ati crossfire configuration i didn't care the disk and memory because i was knew that i will replace them immediately when i got the laptop in my hands!

Hiya LPW and friends
[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; No! Did you keep a piece for me? :bigeyes:

Hello unown~

*eat a slice of cheese cake while playing Mana Khemia 2*

『Yo Coins...』

『Strangely I had a dream of being inside some weird Dota-like game...』

『Its not Chiru virus Dream, its #Madness ^_^』

I had a couple dreams I was the dude in Halo blasting aliens :biker:

Chiru virus~ Hmm haven't seen her again :goodtea:

@sova you became a creep?
@ Elos Master Chief?

『Nah, I was some kind of magic bear... For some reason my ultimate skill was pretend I'm dead... >_> Although my attack did raise incredibly after that/or I was giving buffs to allies (2 ways to upgrade ult)...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~