[LPW #76] Meow meow and a thank you (^・ω・^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, this one:
2gsixd3.jpg

Oh soooo, this figure... Well, she is your 3rd g'friend then soon...^^!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome and g'day [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];^^!

Notice: Nice new set...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; Oh you know, half lurking, watching a twitch stream, working on my new set and ordering a pizza, you?

sup shi and thanks :p

DA helped me on this one XD I was lazy

also sup unown :p

and shinseph, I see well just posting for bit and have start doing some work shortly :p

I also bought this one, but it'll take a while before it arrives.. :deadsad:

2llzom1.jpg

I'll be off for dinner!
Cya

Oh, really...? Yeah, I see "DA" at your siggy... Typical Darky2 work^^.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:sigh: Well, we... *gohon* Ehh... you've just wait, Unown-kun...~

Anyway; enjoy your dinner - bye^^!

later unown

well I did the design originally but DA volunteered to spice it up for me so I let him XD

the avatar was done by me I had da spice up the render though XD

I wish I could buy all the figures on my wishlist, I just can't bring myself to spend the moneys.

Cyas Unown.

Later unown~

@SB - Seeing your set of Erza is making want to rewatch Fairy Tail. lol

well I did the design originally but DA volunteered to spice it up for me so I let him XD

the avatar was done by me I had da spice up the render though XD
I see... But in the next times (if you more free time have) will you sure again your complete own works make, not?:goodtea:~>

yeah I am currently watching

finally slowly lowering my backlog of anime XD

well the manga I have been keeping with for the past 2-3 years XD

shi most probably I will eventually but I like this for now XD

『Ruby, can you finally read Katahane please..?』

『Morning everyone...』

Yea, I only watch if I can focus completely on them because I absolutely refuse to watch dubbs.

Heya Mad

wow, the LPW is really active right now......

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru. i've only done one route though. that is one horny sister man O.O seriously, she definitely has the potential to be a yandere under the right circumstances. they were seperated just one day. one day and she was like that :scared: and in the middle of class (-_-)

yeah I am currently watching

finally slowly lowering my backlog of anime XD

well the manga I have been keeping with for the past 2-3 years XD

Wellcome back :D

Okay, it was not meant, that you it now change should - that should self decide sometime... I love this new set from you (what you currently wear - so meant), and I hope that this you for a long time fun make will...:goodtea:~>

Oh yea that's in my download queue, I just finished If my heart had wings, the next one I plan on playing is Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US