[LPW #76] Meow meow and a thank you (^・ω・^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 in January.
I shouldn't either, if I get caught there goes my phone.

Oh O.o Phone... Hmm... i could probably go on forums in class but i like paying attention if i can...~

In my case my tablet or macbook air i can have it open wile i am in class, and i can watch the forum without been noticed but trying my self not to be found!

It happened with many phones in my class before. I'm lucky it didn't happen with mine.
It's really funny during math class when the teacher says: Stop playing with your phone! And half the class looks up to see if she's talking to them :)

sammy: kneader eraser is the one you can change shape of of? or so I think...

she does but theres no way to prove anything
and she cant take like 10 phones, it would be suspicious
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; was i right about the kneader eraser?

When you're staring at your crotch, there's only two things you can possibly be doing:
1) Using your phone
2) Masturbating
Which is it

... at least that's what my friend's teacher says

When you're staring at your crotch, there's only two things you can possibly be doing:
1) Using your phone
2) Masturbating
Which is it

... at least that's what my friend's teacher says
i dont put my phone near my crotch. in the pencil case lol. it looks like im looking for something to write with, but no

Ah. My school's tables have a drawer compartment underneath but without the drawer... what do you call those..?
So many tend to hide their phones under the table

I had my DS taken from me before at school :deadsad: And my teacher would play it everyday

Hee... 1st: Hello and g'day on your side^^! 2nd: When was this, in your highschool time...?>_> 3rd: Hello guys^^!

we had those too but they removed them because we always left trash there. its an engineering school so its students are mostly guys

the teacher playing your confiscated DS in front of you all the time must have been the most frustrating thing

When you want to play with DS all day long, you had better take a holiday!

Hi, everyone.

pichu, can you read my reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US