[LPW#74] "Herpes", "herpes me"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chiru: Double-posting isn't allowed in LPW - it's against the rule, keep that in your head, okay?:goodtea:~>

I'm 2cm shorter. I believe I may have a growth deficit as my upper body is not proportional to the height of my lower body. I'm about 10+cm shorter than I should be. '~'

Well, I go off now for a break (anime and etc.) - Later guys...:goodtea:~>

@nanashi1 Oh, I'm sorry... won't do it again... :neardead:

@staryna I'm from Indonesia, but with chinese blood XD - lol boys.. when I'm in junior high, my height become their ideals so they taking measures almost everyweek =_=
*I'm glad I stop growing in high school :runhappy:

I know~ :crushed:

I'm either taller or the same height as most people when sitting straight, next to them, which saddens me.

@nanashi1 Oh, I'm sorry... won't do it again... :neardead:

@staryna I'm from Indonesia, but with chinese blood XD - lol boys.. when I'm in junior high, my height become their ideals so they taking measures almost everyweek =_=
*I'm glad I stop growing in high school :runhappy:

Muahahahaha dont be. You stil can growth 2-5 more cent in the next few years :lmao:
*thinking that Chiru class seems fun*

Half blood ( i think Half are more and more common now )

Hmm Indonesia... same with me. I bet you're taller than me [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION];

Oh wow we have a few Indonesians in the house. Not gonna say that I'm not too. AHAHA. But only admins know that for now. So shush. Don't spread the word.

K I'm out again. :P

I'm not actually super tall, but I don't see any point in being much taller. About 180cm.

See you later Coolio. c:

*I kinda realised from Facebook.* <:

Being tall is fun. I can see over crowds of people.

Yeah that is the key usage! I'm basically just tall enough that I'm pretty darn good at finding people in a crowd, because I can see quite a few faces. :)

@staryna Fortunately my high school life ended 5 years ago... :runhappy:
But a lot of people said I have innocent face so they think I'm younger (they don't know how much a pervert I'm inside) *bricked
Ah, I'm not a half blood... I mean I'm not native :embjudge: born at Taiwan but move here when I'm two yo

@AhGwee Ah, a friend of mine have the same problem so she always wears highwaist clothing...

@thecoins Hello, nice to meet you... Hehehehe :lmao:

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; I also have some stupid problems with my body/back, so you probably wouldn't want to trade. :P

[MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION]; I don't believe I have said hello. Thus: hello! And welcome to ASF. :hi:

[MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; I have giant feet. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?