[LPW#74] "Herpes", "herpes me"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmh. Yeah. I just want to be able to see over people in a crowd, and be able to find people also, or have them be able to find me. It was funny when I went to a Japanese expo last summer and I couldn't see over people because they were too tall or they were positioned in a crowd that made me unable to see over them and my friend offered to lift me up and sit on the back of his shoulders so I could see.

It felt really embarrassing for the first few minutes, but I was happy to be able to see what was happening. At the time, I thought "Damn. So this is how a girl feels sometimes. So lucky~ >///<"

@thecoins I'm really happy for meeting fellows otaku from same country... don't have many otaku friends here... :swearveng:

@staryna :embjudge:you're my first otoge friend so I'm really excited...

@FinalPyre: Hello, nice to meet you... hehehehe...

Well, I maybe tall but my feet is pretty small... about 37-38 (Indonesia shoes size)

@thecoins yeah TL;DR: my legs are significantly different lengths, which makes my back slightly crooked.

Hmm I know that Canadian shoe sizes are the same as US. I think that I am currently wearing size 13 shoes? Feel free to try to push me over. XD

That could easily be the case. I believe my feet are bigger than most people here (Canada)... my height doesn't even completely back it up, I just have big feet. :P

Good for balance, bad for tripping on stairs. :runhappy:

@FinalPyre and my feet sometimes just too small, I even have dislocated my joint before... *super clumsy orz

Oh yeah, and if chiru is a girl, then in most places (US and Canada, at least and probably others) then you use a different sizing system than us men.

Going by my sisters, females want small feet yepyep. I don't think guys normally care...

Oh I see, well that's true orz... *somewhat forget about gender :runhappy:

Well, I have big bones and pretty tall too... and I tripped a lot so small feet seems like a little hindrance for me...

I think people just find it weird when they see a male and female together where the male has smaller feet than the female. :goodtea:

I just wonder why and how we got to this topic. :runhappy:

Hmm.. at least this is better than being too random like usual~

@naz you don't really care about your size, do you?

It would be awkward if the first thing people do when they meet is compare feet size. :goodtea:

I think people just find it weird when they see a male and female together where the male has smaller feet than the female. :goodtea:

I just wonder why and how we got to this topic. :runhappy:

My ex have smaller feet that me, I become paranoid and feels like a big giant when we're together that time... :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US