[LPW #66] The LPW Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
nana,thank you for the teaching.We are in ASF.I got it.
And I found that you like Franky too.
^Well, that is a bit overdo it, Franky and I we've a weird relationship... Well, つんでれみたい。。。- relationship...:goodtea:~>

And Shiki is most a lurker, where most a bit heavy is with him to speak...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow,this is "萌え". Franky×nana is a nice coupling.
I'm straight,but I read BL books.I like it.

Hmm...if opportunity arises,I do that.I don't stickle.

Wow,this is "萌え". Franky×nana is a nice coupling.
I'm straight,but I read BL books.I like it.
あああ。。。!!!そんな関係ないぞ。。。!!! あれは誤解だよ!!!:surprised:

:eathead:Sorry, I musted now in Japanese say...

Okay,okay.You don't need to be shy.
┌(┌^o^)┐ホモォ...

Oh,sorry.I used Japanese too.
I'm sleepy,and I have a tournament of pokemon cards today.It's already AM5:00
I'll see you again!

Okay,okay.You don't need to be shy.
┌(┌^o^)┐ホモォ...

Oh,sorry.I used Japanese too.
I'm sleepy,and I have a tournament of pokemon cards today.It's already AM5:00
I'll see you again!
へえええええええ。。。:objection:!!!ねえ、君!口でよく気をつけてぞ!!!ホモじゃねーぞ、いい分ったからぞ?!

Notice: Have good sleep, and lot luck in your tournament^^!

sorry im late, mum and gran dragged me through the market although they new i had arranged to come on

Hello, and g'evening Zad...:goodtea:~>

Oh, I see... You had really a interesting day...^^

if you call being dragged around in the scorching heat to see rocks im not interested in interesting then yes... i did, just had a look at my signatures and it calmed me down though =D

Well, that was sarcastic meant Zad...:goodtea:~>

...Anyway, how is until now your holiday gone?:goodtea:~>

not very pleasant for me tbh man, not enjoyed it feels like its been forced so im as tense as when i left, even though im meant to be relaxing... never going on another holiday with my mum and gran...

3 mins left...

I see, but then would different been, if you without your family gone been had...?

...And okay...:goodtea:~>

...DAMN, IF MY NET-CONNECTION NOT SO SLOW WOULD, THEN WOULD I THE VIDEO SEE...>.<!!!

...Anyway, I go now off to bed - G'night Coins and for the rest of ASF, bye...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; you can me call me shiki or shir0. both are fine. and yeah, i changed my name :3

shir0 wants people to think he's shiki by trying to look and sound like shiki disguised as shir0 and deny that he isn't shiki, but actually he's shir0 disguised as shiki disguised as shir0. =/

someone has caught on to my farce. i have no choice but to eliminate this menace now =/

I see, but then would different been, if you without your family gone been had...?

...And okay...:goodtea:~>

i would have went at my own pace so things wouldn't feel as forced so probably would be different

Just watched Index movie. I like. Do we have the ost on ASL for download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US