[LPW#47] Link Start! Welcome to Sword Art Online! Wait what? エクスカリバー!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't know you can play dota on steam? I used to play it on Garena

I don't feel dota 2, I prefer the original dota, but the problem with hotkeys is still prominent.

Oh, btw, if any of you needs an invite for dota2, just ask me. I have 8 of them...

i haven't played it yet. is it any good? the graphics look a bit childish compared to the old dota

Dota 2 is pretty good and fun (beside Russians who are on every goddamn server)

Actually, we have a great solution Sova, if you don't like the world as it is, kill yourself, problem solved, you're the one without believe when the majority do, that's how things seems to work. In instead of killing what you don't like, kill yourself, why must you harm others in order to achieve your goal? Silly thinking.

I like to go pew pew pew

EDIT: Shiki that would make a great sig. XD

AR just stands for Assault Rifle, the AR-15 is the American made rifle... ¬_¬

Anyway, time to go, laterz guys :3

Actually, we have a great solution Sova, if you don't like the world as it is, kill yourself, problem solved, you're the one without believe when the majority do, that's how things seems to work. In instead of killing what you don't like, kill yourself, why must you harm others in order to achieve your goal? Silly thinking.

I don't like the world as it is, because I like the world itself. And I hate you humans who spoil it. Now please tell me. Why the hell should I kill myself when I can kill all of you and make it better? Why the hell should I care about what your majority do? I just couldn't care less about human society's system. If I don't like like the world as it is, I change it. That's how things work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down