[LPW #160] Pizza Party At Leggy's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Hello bro! How goes it? :goodtea:
[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION]; Fair enough :miku_tehee: I can't play it until tomorrow again anyway. Subscription ended so... :P

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Not much, pretty much same old same old. :goodtea: Just recovering from almost 2 week lasting flu. Hellish season? How come? :goodtea:

Means: We don't count for you?

16666180.png

16666195.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Not much, pretty much same old same old. :goodtea: Just recovering from almost 2 week lasting flu. Hellish season? How come? :goodtea:
Aww...>.<!!! I wish the best in your health process!

Hmm... Well, the last 2-3 months behind in the kitchen was a heavy battle...>_>

Really? Then why did you complained with the term "reality", hmm?

Aww...>.<!!! I wish the best in your health process!

Hmm... Well, the last 2-3 months behind in the kitchen was a heavy battle...>_>

Thanks buddy :goodtea: Yikes! Yeah I bet it was a heavy and tough battle... i'm glad that you're doing fine though :)

Thanks buddy :goodtea: Yikes! Yeah I bet it was a heavy and tough battle... i'm glad that you're doing fine though :)

Lol, there isn't to thank...^_^

Yeah, especially if you daily about 14 hours in more than +60°C heat to fight had...xD

Lol, there isn't to thank...^_^

Yeah, especially if you daily about 14 hours in more than +60°C heat to fight had...xD

14 hours daily? That's insane! I can't even think being on hot kitchen for 14 hours yet 8 XD for me being on kitchen for 3 hours is already going on my limits xD

14 hours daily? That's insane! I can't even think being on hot kitchen for 14 hours yet 8 XD for me being on kitchen for 3 hours is already going on my limits xD
Yeah, this is pretty normal in this business: you should have in this an iron endurance - what luckily wise enough experience have for...

So. An lite-day having you till now, right?

So. An lite-day having you till now, right?

main.png

Don't worry about your cooking, you might one day become a master chef on par of Gordon Ramsay
Or better yet become a "druid" like this guy

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; well you sure have mastered that iron endurance :goodtea:

main.png

Don't worry about your cooking, you might one day become a master chef on par of Gorson Ramsay
Or better yet become a "druid" like this guy

Hmm... Lol, I don't wanna become like he because of some certain reasons...xD
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; well you sure have mastered that iron endurance :goodtea:

Well, in the (I think) past 10 years I've enough collected...xD

Because they're a bit - for my taste - overheated/overdriven. I wanna pretty normal to be...

Living in nature, owning a pet owl and wolf is actually a nice life...
Although the lack of Wi-Fi will become troublesome...

Living in nature, owning a pet owl and wolf is actually a nice life...
Although the lack of Wi-Fi will become troublesome...

Ah so... This kind of "druid" do you mean... But nevertheless it wouldn't be for me...xD

Edit: I'm OFF for now, where then... Bye and g'night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Need help, please re-upload this Hentai OVA if possible! Thanks you!
Link: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120731-oz-スマイルピースdeじゃんけんレイプ-rj099334.635208/
energienah147 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
im new on this site and im wondering if you could do the game Astrune Academy it came out on steam about a week ago
mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。