[LPW #155] Journal of Dreams~

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nah, we just came out for a drink, but I would rather watch anime at home. Im so bored :lmao:

huh. i wouldn't normally expect that sort of business to have the need to go to other countries. well outside of all those countries you guys have lol. well sorry to disappoint you, but there's a very low chance you'll watch the ring with me. i doubt any of those businesses you visit are based in NM :lmao:.........:deadsad:

Like I mentioned, you can get the same items here from wholesalers too. But they need to cover their own import costs as well make some profit too so ordering straight from the company itself is cheaper for us as well as the customer.
Also no :( Mainly LA, NYC and Chicago.

Evening LPW :casserole:

I'm fine, just a bit tired and just chilling :casserole:

How about you? :)

Oh, nice to hear then... And me, well my right-foot getting better, but otherwise is with me fine... And I just re-watch Fate Project SP...:goodtea:

Like I mentioned, you can get the same items here from wholesalers too. But they need to cover their own import costs as well make some profit too so ordering straight from the company itself is cheaper for us as well as the customer.
Also no :( Mainly LA, NYC and Chicago.

how big is the business? is there multiple stores or one?
what you could do, is next time you go to LA, pick a flight where your plane has to stop in new mexico, then tell your dad that the airport broke down and you have to stay for a week for repairs XP

Hi Neru-chan, I see that you again deadly busy are... Otherwise how are you?

Playing the waiting game...
5583667.png

how big is the business? is there multiple stores or one?
what you could do, is next time you go to LA, pick a flight where your plane has to stop in new mexico, then tell your dad that the airport broke down and you have to stay for a week for repairs XP

We have 1 store (but we had 3).
lmao, maybe next time :P I'll have to visit [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; first as it's closer and then head off to New Mexico. We usually go for a week at most, due business and go back, the orders arrive a week or 2 later.
I can easily extend if need be :3

/me pokes Imouto
No you don't D:

Hmm... It's not needful that he english can for it... But could him step-to-step in this culture invite...:goodtea:
Well, I don't know I only watched anime with none other than english subs... or dub, I always prefer english in all media ... I don't know why lol...
BTW.: Have you watched Masamune-kun no Revenge? ... It looks so promising so far :blushhappy:

We have 1 store (but we had 3).
lmao, maybe next time :P I'll have to visit [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; first as it's closer and then head off to New Mexico. We usually go for a week at most, due business and go back, the orders arrive a week or 2 later.
I can easily extend if need be :3

you used to have 3? they just stopped profiting?
and i'm sure if you wanted to, you could just stay where you're going a little longer than you're supposed to, but would have to pay for extra expenses huh?

Well, I don't know I only watched anime with none other than english subs... or dub, I always prefer english in all media ... I don't know why lol...
BTW.: Have you watched Masamune-kun no Revenge? ... It looks so promising so far :blushhappy:

Well, you're meanwhile spoiled with this setting, I watch it raw since couple of years the anime - This did my helped at my Japanese-skills...xD

And yeah, I did that watched today-morning, and it was indeed funny and decent...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome old buddy, Mix...:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!