[LPW #155] Journal of Dreams~

Status
Not open for further replies.
you used to have 3? they just stopped profiting?
and i'm sure if you wanted to, you could just stay where you're going a little longer than you're supposed to, but would have to pay for extra expenses huh?

Nah my dad decided it was just more of a headache to do all of it pretty much on it's own. And they weren't bringing as much as they were some years ago due to other competition in the neighborhood.
Just 1 is more than enough :)

Yea I can extend and get the expenses linked to our store but I'd need to have a legitimate reason like you said. But if I stay longer for personal things I'd have to pay whatever extra myself.

♥ Sky;
No. /me ties Imouto to chair.
Now behave D:

EDIT: Heya Mixx~!

Yo guys :goodtea:

LPW is alive
d8b3449f8363ac1668fa6b55e48638c7.gif

/me rolls around with Mixxie!

tumblr_lyn10j2vGR1qanc4vo1_500.gif

Well, you're meanwhile spoiled with this setting, I watch it raw since couple of years the anime - This did my helped at my Japanese-skills...xD

And yeah, I did that watched today-morning, and it was indeed funny and decent...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome old buddy, Mix...:hi:

Hmm, I don't know what you meant by that :reallyconfused: Anyway decent?! :surprised:

Currently playing R6S, kinda tilting but its cool. What about you? :goodtea:
I just got home, I'm getting prepared.

/me continues to roll with Sky!

tumblr_m8x3gy5hbv1r4k4g3o1_500.gif

Edit: Thanks Shi. Whatsup UNOWN and Shi? :goodtea:

..............:deadsad: :runaway:

Edit2: Im sorry please forgive me unown
Klyv0.gif

Edit3: [MENTION=136452]El Psy Kongroo[/MENTION]; Came home from school or? :goodtea:

Nah my dad decided it was just more of a headache to do all of it pretty much on it's own. And they weren't bringing as much as they were some years ago due to other competition in the neighborhood.
Just 1 is more than enough :)

Yea I can extend and get the expenses linked to our store but I'd need to have a legitimate reason like you said. But if I stay longer for personal things I'd have to pay whatever extra myself.

♥ Sky;
No. * unownHGSS ties Imouto to chair.
Now behave D:

that's pretty cool though, being able to be a tourist occasionally, while it's work related. if he wants more stores again, he can just make me a partner and i'll take some of that work off of his hands :thumbup:
only some of the work though. i'm an owner, i shouldn't have to deal with those annoying things :P

you have to make sky-nee behave, and i have to keep nee-san from invading everywhere :sigh:

Well, you're meanwhile spoiled with this setting, I watch it raw since couple of years the anime - This did my helped at my Japanese-skills...xD

And yeah, I did that watched today-morning, and it was indeed funny and decent...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome old buddy, Mix...:hi:

Masamune-Kun's No Revenge is probably my favorite this season right after Kono Suba and right before Little Witch Academia

Hmm... Which part? And yeah, it was pretty fine decent for me - Not more and not less for me...:goodtea:

Lol, not to thanking, it's though of course...^_^

And with me is fine, just watching some anime... And you?

Playing R6S and being in AS :goodtea:

Hmm... Which part? And yeah, it was pretty fine decent for me - Not more and not less for me...:goodtea:
Hmm, guess you don't like romance :XD:

[MENTION=27026]Mixxie[/MENTION]; Nah, I've just been hanging out...
By the way I was getting prepared for THIS!

anime-funny-haruno-naruto-Favim.com-1603470.gif

Masamune-Kun's No Revenge is probably my favorite this season right after Kono Suba and right before Little Witch Academia
Hmm... Well, this was obviously of you...xD
Playing R6S and being in AS :goodtea:
Hmm... What is R6S?
Hmm, guess you don't like romance :XD:

[MENTION=27026]Mixxie[/MENTION]; Nah, I've just been hanging out...
By the way I was getting prepared for THIS!

anime-funny-haruno-naruto-Favim.com-1603470.gif

Hmm... Well, not really. Just Masamune-kun doesn't have that romance level like Clannad and the like...

And Imgur doesn't work anymore on ASF since last year.

that's pretty cool though, being able to be a tourist occasionally, while it's work related. if he wants more stores again, he can just make me a partner and i'll take some of that work off of his hands :thumbup:
only some of the work though. i'm an owner, i shouldn't have to deal with those annoying things :P

you have to make sky-nee behave, and i have to keep nee-san from invading everywhere :sigh:

You have to do A LOT as store owner, don't underestimate it :3
Oh you too? We have it rough :dead:

Hmm... Well, not really. Just Masamune-kun doesn't have that romance level like Clannad and the like...

And Imgur doesn't work anymore on ASF since last year.

Well, that's right but Clannad is just on a completely different level :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.