[LPW #155] Journal of Dreams~

Status
Not open for further replies.
raw

Eh?!A-arigato gozaimasu!

right?! we were supposed to get it for valentines day which would have been nice, so i could have plans for valentines day!!!! :foreveralone:
Don't tell me... you would... b-but... 3D girls are gross :reallyconfused: ( ~ Takumi Nishijou)

Hmm... Though, if you're with the gameplay familiar/aware of the Persona game series, then this shouldn't be for you a big barrier...
:nani: but what's the point if he'll not understand the story? It's usually amazing in Persona games you know...

:nani: but what's the point if he'll not understand the story? It's usually amazing in Persona games you know...

Well, then this should be a good training in this area (the Japanese proper to learn) for him, actually it isn't that heavy it to learn...

still, i like to be able to undertand what's going on

Then you should along with Google's translation play or so... Actually, in games like Persona: doesn't use so much complex words there, there do you find also some english to japanese converted words, where then...

giphy.gif

Don't worry, you'll find someone when the time is right... everything will be A-OK!

thank you psy :bigeyes:

Then you should along with Google's translation play or so... Actually, in games like Persona: doesn't use so much complex words there, there do you find also some english to japanese converted words, where then...

that would be unbelievably tedious, and would ruin the flow of the game, so no i'll wait. just let me be jealous!!

Eh? You realize it's an insane amount of text, right? P4 already has a bunch of text and P5 has a looooot more...

Random music video.

The song is over 50 years old, but still a fun listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!