[LPW #153] 『Etto, etto, praise be Kiseki/Trails series! \o/ Also, an obligatory: Madnessss~』

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's interesting. must be pretty big then? the facility i mean.
I guess it's kinda big.
1603860.png;compress=true

...that's what she said:lmao:

『That feeling when after hours of searching on chinese sites you finally find tools needed to extract those character sprites but then those tools are not free.:forsaken:

Hello humans. It's Frankmas Eve. What kinds of presents do you want from your dear leader? =\

『Gaaaaaames. Wait, I'm not even human so I don't apply to that Frankmas Eve's present-giving.... DESPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR:forsaken:

I guess it's kinda big.
1603860.png;compress=true

...that's what she said:lmao:

well i can only assume there's a lot of you, since you have to do the whole country.

i'm probably gonna apply for the post office. i definitely need a job by the end of january. if i need to, i'll go back to my old job, but i don't really like that idea. i can't wait until i can retire for good :goodtea:

work should start slowing down for you a little starting sometime in january, right?

well i can only assume there's a lot of you, since you have to do the whole country.

i'm probably gonna apply for the post office. i definitely need a job by the end of january. if i need to, i'll go back to my old job, but i don't really like that idea. i can't wait until i can retire for good :goodtea:

work should start slowing down for you a little starting sometime in january, right?
yea it'll slow down...until then...
1603844.png;compress=true

Congrats MadSova on winning the last LPW!

Just got back from Magic. Won the event, going undefeated! :miku_cheer:

Reactions: MadSova
You're funny aren't you
* |♚| KK |♚| grabs infa's collar and flicks forehead

of course! i didn't become the funniest person in ASF by being boring!!

now, i can't sleep. here's a bat, make sure to knock me unconscious on your first try

/me hands k-chan a bat

it's.. interesting. there's a girl who i want to say is yandere, but it's more artificial than that

i've never heard of it until i heard it was on erogedownload. it's very long :sigh: so far it seems like even though it has 4 routes, it's pretty linear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910