[LPW #153] 『Etto, etto, praise be Kiseki/Trails series! \o/ Also, an obligatory: Madnessss~』

Status
Not open for further replies.
betsuni
giphy.gif

Well it's understandable you to be not around here at this time of year since it's new year soon :) My day was very good, had great time with the students that I give private lessons, some of them brought me gifts even though they're young, it made me so emotional and very happy :goodtea:
Yeah, every year the same process at year-end...xD

And, I see, nice. Well, these students wanted probably the respect (and etc.) toward you show, where then (though, I had really that expression on your face see...xD)...:goodtea:

betsuni
giphy.gif

but my senses says there is something, tell me /me gets closer
tumblr_mslw22oXBO1rkrcipo1_500.gif

And, I see, nice. Well, these students wanted probably the respect (and etc.) toward you show, where then (though, I had really that expression on your face see...xD)...:goodtea:

I'm still emotional by it, it's a very special feeling...warm and odd around my heart, you wanted to see my reaction dear?

I'm still emotional by it, it's a very special feeling...warm and odd around my heart, you wanted to see my reaction dear?

Oh, then was this emotional-impact very effective, if it still influences...xD And yeah, I had really live that reaction of you seen...:goodtea:

Oh, then was this emotional-impact very effective, if it still influences...xD And yeah, I had really live that reaction of you seen...:goodtea:

Yes I see them as my children so xD lol my reaction was funny, totally didn't expected anything so i was very surprised :P
you ignored one of your family trees i posted :nekopara_hmph:

Why would you want my attention for that lol, wish you could be more open with your feelings time to time...so cute /me kisses your neck

Yes I see them as my children so xD lol my reaction was funny, totally didn't expected anything so i was very surprised :P

Well, you're indeed a warm-hearted and good teacher..., where then this was your award for your hard efforts for them. And like already few times mentioned: "The life is like a surprise-box: where you then can't expect the future's event."...:goodtea:

Edit: I've sadly now go, where then bye!

Well, you're indeed a warm-hearted and good teacher..., where then this was your award for your hard efforts for them. And like already few times mentioned: "The life is like a surprise-box: where you then can't expect the future's event."...:goodtea:

Thank you for your warm words my dear, I appreciate them :) It's okay, good night and take care!

because i wanted you to look at the old family tree thread :puniko_love:

and who just kisses someones neck like that :fullblush:

/me randomly runs off to do dailies and stuff in games before the morning/evening reset~:runhappy:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; so excited, third season is here of HappySugar...it's
logo.png

topimage1.png
:bigeyes: please tell me that you now about this drama cd imouto :wasclose: oh also this lol

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; care to reminisce about the "clan war" that was our family trees?

@<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/member.php?u=55154" target="_blank">Shinseph</a></u></b>; why do you need to do that? it sounds like a job to give someone just so it'll be tedious
It is tedious and boring but if no one did millions of letters and packages would never get to their destination. My job exists because the machine that reads the labels and letters can't read them all. Bad handwriting, spelling errors and the like. But honestly it would be undoable if we weren't allow to listen to music players. I listen to podcasts and audible.
521087.png;compress=true

It is tedious and boring but if no one did millions of letters and packages would never get to their destination. My job exists because the machine that reads the labels and letters can't read them all. Bad handwriting, spelling errors and the like. But honestly it would be undoable if we weren't allow to listen to music players. I listen to podcasts and audible.
521087.png;compress=true

well, at the very least, it sounds like you're proud of the work you do. at least a little. that's what matters. and it'd be horrible without a music player. you probably go through a lot of audiobooks

well, at the very least, it sounds like you're proud of the work you do. at least a little. that's what matters. and it'd be horrible without a music player. you probably go through a lot of audiobooks
I don't know about proud...:sowwy:
521084.png;compress=true

I do get a lot of audiobooks in, but most of my week is taken up by my stable of podcasts. The Great Courses are great, they're long college level lectures.

I don't know about proud...:sowwy:
521084.png;compress=true

I do get a lot of audiobooks in, but most of my week is taken up by my stable of podcasts. The Great Courses are great, they're long college level lectures.

you sounded kinda proud "but if no one did millions of letters and packages would never get to their destination."

of course since you work for the post office, december's your slowest month right? :gotidea:

i don't have the attention span to listen or read audiobooks. i wish i did :sigh:

you sounded kinda proud "but if no one did millions of letters and packages would never get to their destination."

of course since you work for the post office, december's your slowest month right? :gotidea:

i don't have the attention span to listen or read audiobooks. i wish i did :sigh:
it was more a statement of fact...they announce when we pass a million images during the day...

oh yes terribly slow :dead:

it was more a statement of fact...they announce when we pass a million images during the day...

oh yes terribly slow :dead:

yeah, you guys specifically probably have it the worst during december :wasclose:

didn't you say your post office was special? like a special kind only in utah?

yeah, you guys specifically probably have it the worst during december :wasclose:

didn't you say your post office was special? like a special kind only in utah?
Yes, we're the only place left in the country that does this work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910