Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess thats cheaper than tossing more explodey things at him :goodtea:

Indeed :nekopara_pleased: We'll have to have some top notch guards stationed there though or he might escape :donow:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Hi K-chan :hi: Did you have a good sleep?

Good day Vel-chan~!:runhappy: Yea I fell asleep while thinking imouto :wasclose: and now here to win the lpw lol:goodtea: how's your day going~?:fulfilled:

Aw, I hope you had some nice dreams of Dawn-chan :bigeyes: xD Good luck, K-chan! I shall be rooting for you :cheerleader: And my days been good. Just relaxing before the semester starts again.

Last edited:
Indeed :nekopara_pleased: We'll have to have some top notch guards stationed there though or he might escape :donow:

But where would we find top notch guards?
1vpMWA.png

someone donate their imouto to me ktnx

imouto's are not donatable :shocked:
Aw, I hope you had some nice dreams of Dawn-chan :bigeyes: xD Good luck, K-chan! I shall be rooting for you :cheerleader: And my days been good. Just relaxing before semester starts again.

Hahaha yes we were over the rainbow~ xD lol good luck to Vel-chan too~!:nekopara_hug: and glad to hear that:goodtea: my spring break just started, and I thought it was one week later lol, lets enjoy happy home time~:casserole:

Hahaha yes we were over the rainbow~ xD lol good luck to Vel-chan too~!:nekopara_hug: and glad to hear that:goodtea: my spring break just started, and I thought it was one week later lol, lets enjoy happy home time~:casserole:

Was there a pot of gold at the end? xD Thank you K-chan~ :korokke_twins:
That must have been a nice surprise! Yes, let us relax and kick back~ :goodtea:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Oh no, I hope you feel better soon :donow:

Was there a pot of gold at the end? xD Thank you K-chan~ :korokke_twins:
That must have been a nice surprise! Yes, let us relax and kick back~ :goodtea:

A bishie heaven:bepraised: haha~ no need to thank Vel-chan~ <3 lol it was!xD I was like thinking what to do with another week, I even got ready to go but thanks to my roommates they told me xD /me snuggles to Vel-chan ~ :casserole:

Not so :( but i have to go to my office even if i am having heavy coughing and a slight fever....

Sorry to hear that u.u...well since you're the boss of your job...:goodtea:

Maybe we should go with that haunted soup plan of yours? :nekopara_confused:

Like put them in his cell so he'll never want to leave? :nyanmusu_sparkle:

A bishie heaven:bepraised: haha~ no need to thank Vel-chan~ <3 lol it was!xD I was like thinking what to do with another week, I even got ready to go but thanks to my roommates they told me xD /me snuggles to Vel-chan ~ :casserole:

B-B-Bishie heaven? :blushhappy:

Hahah, well it's good that they told you then xD /me hugs K-chan tightly :nekopara_hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!