Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess thats cheaper than tossing more explodey things at him :goodtea:

Indeed :nekopara_pleased: We'll have to have some top notch guards stationed there though or he might escape :donow:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Hi K-chan :hi: Did you have a good sleep?

Good day Vel-chan~!:runhappy: Yea I fell asleep while thinking imouto :wasclose: and now here to win the lpw lol:goodtea: how's your day going~?:fulfilled:

Aw, I hope you had some nice dreams of Dawn-chan :bigeyes: xD Good luck, K-chan! I shall be rooting for you :cheerleader: And my days been good. Just relaxing before the semester starts again.

Last edited:
Indeed :nekopara_pleased: We'll have to have some top notch guards stationed there though or he might escape :donow:

But where would we find top notch guards?
1vpMWA.png

someone donate their imouto to me ktnx

imouto's are not donatable :shocked:
Aw, I hope you had some nice dreams of Dawn-chan :bigeyes: xD Good luck, K-chan! I shall be rooting for you :cheerleader: And my days been good. Just relaxing before semester starts again.

Hahaha yes we were over the rainbow~ xD lol good luck to Vel-chan too~!:nekopara_hug: and glad to hear that:goodtea: my spring break just started, and I thought it was one week later lol, lets enjoy happy home time~:casserole:

Hahaha yes we were over the rainbow~ xD lol good luck to Vel-chan too~!:nekopara_hug: and glad to hear that:goodtea: my spring break just started, and I thought it was one week later lol, lets enjoy happy home time~:casserole:

Was there a pot of gold at the end? xD Thank you K-chan~ :korokke_twins:
That must have been a nice surprise! Yes, let us relax and kick back~ :goodtea:

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Oh no, I hope you feel better soon :donow:

Was there a pot of gold at the end? xD Thank you K-chan~ :korokke_twins:
That must have been a nice surprise! Yes, let us relax and kick back~ :goodtea:

A bishie heaven:bepraised: haha~ no need to thank Vel-chan~ <3 lol it was!xD I was like thinking what to do with another week, I even got ready to go but thanks to my roommates they told me xD /me snuggles to Vel-chan ~ :casserole:

Not so :( but i have to go to my office even if i am having heavy coughing and a slight fever....

Sorry to hear that u.u...well since you're the boss of your job...:goodtea:

Maybe we should go with that haunted soup plan of yours? :nekopara_confused:

Like put them in his cell so he'll never want to leave? :nyanmusu_sparkle:

A bishie heaven:bepraised: haha~ no need to thank Vel-chan~ <3 lol it was!xD I was like thinking what to do with another week, I even got ready to go but thanks to my roommates they told me xD /me snuggles to Vel-chan ~ :casserole:

B-B-Bishie heaven? :blushhappy:

Hahah, well it's good that they told you then xD /me hugs K-chan tightly :nekopara_hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead