LPW #139 Rise of the LPW Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; I bet it is... It's a good think that he is back with us!

Yep. This fire should you in you keep...xD!!

wf2016_03_cs1w1_479x720.jpg
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; You're right. Scumbag dad's are not worth to ruin the day for. :goodtea: Changing subject sounds like legit idea, so i agree. :fulfilled:

Amen bro...!

Well, I guess that the big event at Sunday for you and your mom a big party will be, right?

[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; Y-you're going to use them a lot?!?!?! WOTTTT
gZ1B6Z.png

Lucky that you have your Mr. Right
Ahahah no no i dont have mr.right-yet xD I meant to say 'late' because havent met yet :XD:
meh who knows..I'll be travelling a lot in the future,maybe end up marrying outside my country(-_-)
I can't never be bishie material. xD
And if you want a people to love you then you gotta love yourself first~don't think bad of your looks or anything related to that please that would be the biggest injustice to yourself~ because you're already very amazing and beautiful~!:fulfilled:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Hello~! I'm very happy to see you again dear~ I heard some news about greece on tv,some protests..hope you're fine but other than that I'm so much glad that your precious father is doing well and recovering :) if you feel tired sometimes,i can make you coffee anytime ~ >.<

[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; Y-you're going to use them a lot?!?!?! WOTTTT
gZ1B6Z.png

Ahahah no no i dont have mr.right-yet xD I meant to say 'late' because havent met yet :XD:
meh who knows..I'll be travelling a lot in the future,maybe end up marrying outside my country(-_-)

And if you want a people to love you then you gotta love yourself first~don't think bad of your looks or anything related to that please that would be the biggest injustice to yourself~ because you're already very amazing and beautiful~!:fulfilled:

*Evil yet not too evil but amusing laugh*
knmXGA.png
Yeeeeessss.... I'm going to use these bishies a lot on my posts...
nLZJNB.png

Aww.. But surely as amazing, kind and lovable person like you should already have a Mr. Right :fulfilled: If you're gonna travel in the future, you NEED to visit on Finland too senpai!
rZnJk1.png
You GOTTA!! ;w;

Oh come on senpai, I'm not that amazing and/or beautiful. I'm more like average or below average...
PPmOd7.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; yeah... I go visit my mom's on Sunday... but still that doesn't mean I would have a valentine for valentine's day... oh well...
bJmL10.png

yeah... I go visit my mom's on Sunday... but still that doesn't mean I would have a valentine for valentine's day... oh well...
bJmL10.png
Well, Valentine is though the day of the lovers, BUT! But But you can quiet with your mother the Valentines Day enjoy - without incestuous meant. Because love has several levels and meanings and etc.... Well, you're understand me, right...?:goodtea:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah... I Understand you... but it would have been nice to have valentine for valentine's day. :goodtea:

Oh come on senpai, I'm not that amazing and/or beautiful. I'm more like average or below average...
I'm not going to take back the word I said~ :P

Yeeeeessss.... I'm going to use these bishies a lot on my posts...
gZJ2VL.png
92Pgq9.png

Aww.. But surely as amazing, kind and lovable person like you should already have a Mr. Right
I'm just an ordinary girl ~ owo
tumblr_n9i5rklCjQ1s8fbpgo2_500.gif

If you're gonna travel in the future, you NEED to visit on Finland too senpai!
I'll try to visit one day~:fulfilled:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah... I Understand you... but it would have been nice to have valentine for valentine's day. :goodtea:

Lol, you'll sure the one find, where even in the coldest days your heart warm keeping will...:goodtea:

I'm not going to take back the word I said~ :P

gZJ2VL.png
92Pgq9.png

I'm just an ordinary girl ~ owo
tumblr_n9i5rklCjQ1s8fbpgo2_500.gif

I'll try to visit one day~:fulfilled:

Really senpai, I'm not that beautiful nor amazing
920Dzr.png

Oh really now?
XLmE8D.png
You planned this all along, eh?
4bXGWq.png

Ordinary girl eh? Nope, you are sweet, lovable and kind one to me, and [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; , senpai~~~ Truly amazing you are!
3YQp5r.png

And you HAVE to visit :3 I c-c-can s-show you around at least the place/area I live...
GoayW3.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; maybe... we will see... :goodtea:
[MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; You've walked into a LPW #139 .
Vvm3zB.png
Also hi!
nLZJNB.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; , senpai~~~ Truly amazing you are!
3YQp5r.png

And you HAVE to visit :3 I c-c-can s-show you around at least the place/area I live...
GoayW3.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; maybe... we will see... :goodtea:
Lol, I'm just a dammit normal guy...:fullblush:

And okay, if I the chance have, then I'll you vist...xD

And of course yes...:goodtea:

And...
i'm not a terrorist :(
...Don't mind him, he is just a poor-brainwashed boy...xD

Hi Champ, did you meanwhile the pain with an destructive magic-card smashed...xD?

/me drags himself back from the hellish visit on bathroom.
Uuuuugh... Popcorn and chocolate don't mix well on me... Dx ...
jVZgJm.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yaaaay!
65dyB3.png

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION];
-person-in-love
Count me on that part too then~
tumblr_nd0irjco9o1s7mucfo2_500.gif

/me switches the gear up to X-light speed...:runhappy:

Ore...? Kawaii??? Arienai zo...:fullblush:

/me tightly hugs ~ ❤
tumblr_n1iky1owqv1qbvovho4_500.gif

Kyaaa~~~!Hontou no koto dayo~:fullblush:
I really love this sweet side of you..~:blushhappy:I love love love you~:loudverdict:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US