LPW #139 Rise of the LPW Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
...AAAAAAAH!:surprised: :wasclose: *Phuuu...~* Just you was it...

Jk... Hi Cre, how going the pre-party...?:goodtea:

:hi: 7Shi :) meh :dead: I was in hospital till now i am back home so tired! Tomorrow i might sta with him the whole day even the nurses aren't allowed me, i have my ways to stay with him :( Man oh man tha father of mine is gonna send me to heaven before he goes himself... :S

...AAAAAAAH!:surprised: :wasclose: *Phuuu...~* Just you was it...

Jk... Hi Cre, how going the pre-party...?:goodtea:

Pre-party is over already. My mom went home... well to visit her neighbours for after-party. :) so all's good.
Vvd92v.png

How are your day going? :)

:hi: 7Shi :) meh :dead: I was in hospital till now i am back home so tired! Tomorrow i might sta with him the whole day even the nurses aren't allowed me, i have my ways to stay with him :( Man oh man tha father of mine is gonna send me to heaven before he goes himself... :S

Welcome and take your break rather...

Hmm... Sorry D'angel, but the last sentence of you doesn't sould very good, if I me not wrong lie...>_>

Pre-party is over already. My mom went home... well to visit her neighbours for after-party. :) so all's good.
Vvd92v.png

How are your day going? :)

Ah, I see... Well, it sounds like, if the event a full success was, and an good time had with each other...xD

Well, it was the usual - not really special...

Ah, I see... Well, it sounds like, if the event a full success was, and an good time had with each other...xD

Well, it was the usual - not really special...

It sure was great party. I normally go alone to sauna on every other week (and today happened to be that week when I had sauna) so I offered my mom to take a refreshing moment in sauna. Of course I went there when my mom was done. since the sauna is booked 2 hours for me when I have it. :3 After that we ate a feast together with my mom :3
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Oh no D: I hope you're doing okay :(
kno9Ev.png

It sure was great party. I normally go alone to sauna on every other week (and today happened to be that week when I had sauna) so I offered my mom to take a refreshing moment in sauna. Of course I went there when my mom was done. since the sauna is booked 2 hours for me when I have it. :3 After that we ate a feast together with my mom :3
Aww... What for a nice boy are - for his mother so an nice experience make - This earns respect!

@D'angel - Be strong, it'll anything in good way go...

Well, of course - Because the "result" can see, she has good job made...:goodtea:

She has raised me well. My dad however... well... let's just say we don't talk nor see each other much.
yLgzVy.png
We barely talk to each other, because he's an alcoholic. He NEVER remembers nor calls me when he's sober... only when he's drunk as hell, he calls and quite frankly, I don't wanna talk to him when he's drunk.
5MbGYj.png

She has raised me well. My dad however... well... let's just say we don't talk nor see each other much.
yLgzVy.png
We barely talk to each other, because he's an alcoholic. He NEVER remembers nor calls me when he's sober... only when he's drunk as hell, he calls and quite frankly, I don't wanna talk to him when he's drunk.
5MbGYj.png

Well, I know that - We did even around at New Year spoken about our cursed fathers...>_>

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah... and get this... the last message I sent him was on Christmas Eve (which is 24th December here), wishing him all the best and merry christmas, but guess what? He NEVER replied back. NEVER. and we're at what... February now.
L1mOQG.png
see how little he cares about his children? It seems he loves the beer/booze more than he loves his kids...
m1mJ41.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah... and get this... the last message I sent him was on Christmas Eve (which is 24th December here), wishing him all the best and merry christmas, but guess what? He NEVER replied back. NEVER. and we're at what... February now.
L1mOQG.png
see how little he cares about his children? It seems he loves the beer/booze more than he loves his kids...
m1mJ41.png

Yeah, these "dads" are hopless cases, where then we shouldn't be by them bothered - These aren't worth for it...>_>

A-are you okay kouhai~?
Z7y03g.png

I'm fine senpai.
vnrJNA.png
I'm just disappointed on my dad...
0m9GWL.png

But... :sigh: I'm gonna be alone this valentine too...
Z7mOYZ.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah you're right... But you can't choose your parents... Even though my dad has alcohol problem, at least I have my mom... :fulfilled:

those bishies..:nosebleed: *ahem* I mean..who knows,at least you don't have to recieve chocos everyday...soon literally im thinking of opening a choco shop
lvgVZE.png
i want to stargaze and make a wish..but the mr.right is very very late
qPXrvQ.png

those bishies..:nosebleed: *ahem* I mean..who knows,at least you don't have to recieve chocos everyday...soon literally im thinking of opening a choco shop
lvgVZE.png
i want to stargaze and make a wish..but the mr.right is very very late
qPXrvQ.png

get used to see a lot bishies senpai! *points at senpai*
1MqGNp.png
cuz I'll be using them a lot now on!
3YQpv2.png
Who knows... maybe your kouhai... is secretly a bishie?!
knmXGA.png
xD joke joke... I can't never be bishie material. xD

Lucky that you have your Mr. Right though. For me there's no Ms. Right... I'll grow up to be one of those grumpy old men!
L1mORV.png

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Oh well that's good then? :o

Yeah you're right... But you can't choose your parents... Even though my dad has alcohol problem, at least I have my mom... :fulfilled:
True, but he stays as worthless shit, what no mercy earns...>_>

Anyway, let's us this topic die, otherwise we're messing up with our good mood - especially that you with your mom an good day had, where then...>_>

[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; I bet it is... It's a good think that he is back with us!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; You're right. Scumbag dad's are not worth to ruin the day for. :goodtea: Changing subject sounds like legit idea, so i agree. :fulfilled:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; That's good to hear! :fulfilled: How are you holding up then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WaterLord wrote on Lebedev's profile.

[2014][Waffle] Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if(巨乳ファンタジー2 if) [Update]

Managed to extract everything, but when i try to mount the mdf file with win cdemu it says the image file is either unknown or corrupt. Is it fixable?
lunkoid wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine, could you please update ナイトメアナイト~聖なる騎士と堕欲の魔術~ to 2.01?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ406400.html
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Need help, please re-upload this Hentai OVA if possible! Thanks you!
Link: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120731-oz-スマイルピースdeじゃんけんレイプ-rj099334.635208/
energienah147 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
im new on this site and im wondering if you could do the game Astrune Academy it came out on steam about a week ago