[LPW #130] Getting hype for Persona 4 Dancing All Night!! 2 more weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of being drunk =/ It isnt exactly enjoying alcohol and seems more a waste of time that could go toward stuff like games =/

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I actually havent touched alcohol =/ As for the people here...... =/ What are people? =/

It's not that bad but if you over do it you always regret it (like me,trying to wake up for like half an hour)

It's not that bad but if you over do it you always regret it (like me,trying to wake up for like half an hour)

I have enough trouble waking after a normal night's sleep ;p

I dun really care for dying tons and screwing up hundreds of hours because I was drunk for a night =w=

I have enough trouble waking after a normal night's sleep ;p

I dun really care for dying tons and screwing up hundreds of hours because I was drunk for a night =w=

o.o you haven't drink any alcohol yet?:gakuran_huh: well thats good I guess:gakuran_notbad: If you have a boyfriend or something ugh its really a bad idea please dont do that :puniko_sigh: but if its you then its okay I guess Dx

Morning people!

I actually havent touched alcohol =/ As for the people here...... =/ What are people? =/
Well, I didn't mentioned that you drinking would in the uni - I did more on your uni collegue thought, that they may few time times in such action involved were...

Btw., what Infa says isn't really wrong (not that I you force would it to do), because you're already about the legally age alcohol to drink in the USA...

Morning people!

Well, I didn't mentioned that you drinking would in the uni - I did more on your uni collegue thought, that they may few time times in such action involved were...

Btw., what Infa says isn't really wrong (not that I you force would it to do), because you're already about the legally age alcohol to drink in the USA...

Shi senpai I'm here too !
large.gif

Legal doesnt mean I have to =/ There just isnt much point to it... I dont exactly hang out with people =/

//has no relationships either x:

Morning dleck and shi~

Hi DL/Samy!

Legal doesnt mean I have to =/ There just isnt much point to it... I dont exactly hang out with people =/

//has no relationships either x:
Hmm... Well, like already mentioned before ("...not that I you force would...")... And I see, then are your more like a hikikomori then in the uni...xD

No gf? Then we're working on that...:evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US