[LPW #123] The Family Is Growing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's all about a finite balance. Too little oppai and you run the risk of zombification and any excess oppai and you literally explode.

and basically, too big oppai is unsettling, and too little oppai, and it's also unsettling

well i didn't say negative, i said little oppai. negative oppai is even more terrifying :scared:

And I'm in Vancouver. Wonder if I'll get back into watching anime while I'm here.

oh right, you're in canada. how is canada? i was thinking of visiting

Canada is really big -- I just travelled about two thousand kilometers to cross roughly half the country -- so it kind of depends on where you want to go. I'm at the west coast now, which means more milder temperatures all year round, and more humidity. I'm from central Canada, and there we get really cold Winters (often -40 and below), and it can get pretty hot in the summers too (usually don't reach +40s though). I've heard the east coast is really nice too. Seems pretty here in Vancouver though.

Just don't go too far north really. Going too far north would suck.

Canada is really big -- I just travelled about two thousand kilometers to cross roughly half the country -- so it kind of depends on where you want to go. I'm at the west coast now, which means more milder temperatures all year round, and more humidity. I'm from central Canada, and there we get really cold Winters (often -40 and below), and it can get pretty hot in the summers too (usually don't reach +40s though). I've heard the east coast is really nice too. Seems pretty here in Vancouver though.

Just don't go too far north really. Going too far north would suck.

hmm. that's gonna be very different for me when i actually do get around to visiting. you say it's "pretty hot" at +40, and i'm used to +100 :wasclose:

nee-san, the lows are 30 in new mexico, how do i deal with the highs being at 40?! :frozen:

that's a tough one nee-chan.
/me puts a scarf on nee-chan.

back to bed with shin.
:chuuni_zzz::korokke_bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。