[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is again a unproven declarations of you Shin, they just make their job conscientious...:bored:

/me starts an economic embargo at Shin and Infa.

You've not the mandate for such action Shin, only I... Where then open finally your eyes for the truth Shin...:bored:

Mandate is not needed for reporting criminal activities. Arrogance is unbecoming shi.

:sigh: They're not making criminal activities - They're under my company and court tested: They're then not corrupted, I select the lawyers conscientious out...:bored:

:sigh: They're not making criminal activities - They're under my company and court tested: They're then not corrupted, I select the lawyers conscientious out...:bored:

you said the money the people pay for your radio station was going towards positive projects, not towards having a team of lawyers!! :objection:

you said the money the people pay for your radio station was going towards positive projects, not towards having a team of lawyers!! :objection:

The projects are still active, but the lawyers are because of their own protection here... - They're should for the people important be, instead an anti-action against me or my workers...:bored:

so you're trying to tell me that you have the money to pay for these important projects (which aren't cheap) and an entire team of lawyers (which is even less cheap) off of a subscription-based radio station? that's....that's financially impossible :wtf:

so you're trying to tell me that you have the money to pay for these important projects (which aren't cheap) and an entire team of lawyers (which is even less cheap) off of a subscription-based radio station? that's....that's financially impossible :wtf:

Oh this shouldn't you care these meaningless facts, I've some sources for that... Where then be cool...:bored:

Shi needs all those lawyers to fight the anti-trust laws. Monopolies are illegal.

Shi needs all those lawyers to fight the anti-trust laws. Monopolies are illegal.

Lol Shin...

And I don't monopolizing, I just think that the other stations not the best for you are, I just worry very...:bored:

your not monopolizing, you're just not letting me make my own station?

Lol, don't think so heavy about it, I think because so a project too much is for you... Where then, c'mon join me in my station...:bored:

/me explains the bad person shi to the police.
uuQ9gcP.gif

That was a good dinner. Spaghetti with sausage slices.

Then stop playing Monopoly. Play Cribbage or Chess or Magic the Gathering.

I don't advise Strip Solitaire though. :gokiko_flash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?