[LPW #119] Wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me seems to have fallen asleep in front of PC :/

『Yo Jez...』

『Yes... Game map...』 /me is actually still doing that in the background...

『200+ room threads are slowly killing me... I hope players will get "great fun" exploring THAT...:donefor:

/me glomps and gives chocolates, then runs off to bed.
:nekopara_hug::chuuni_zzz:

Ahhh! /me glomps Shin.
:nekopara_hug:
Thank you for the chocolate, and sweet dreams!

『Yes... Game map...』 /me is actually still doing that in the background...

『200+ room threads are slowly killing me... I hope players will get "great fun" exploring THAT...:donefor:

I'm sure it will be fun with all the work you've put into it. How many players do you have?

『Its currently 18 players~』

『And yeah, I do hope it will be fun for other people, but you gotta also think about people feeling that it is way too large and too much of a pain to go around anywhere... Though half a reason I made it this large was specifically for making it that way since it fits the setting...』

『Its currently 18 players~』

『And yeah, I do hope it will be fun for other people, but you gotta also think about people feeling that it is way too large and too much of a pain to go around anywhere... Though half a reason I made it this large was specifically for making it that way since it fits the setting...』

Well, 18 people is a lot of people. Think about when people play CoD/map, if it's too small then everyone is stepping on each other; however, depending on the type of game if it's too big will they never see each other (unless that's the point). I don't know what type of game it is, so maybe I'm talking too much and should shut up. >.<

『Well, its the usual murder mystery game. Players have their objectives (some that may involve killing), explore their surroundings and then upon meeting other people interact with each other doing whatever they want. And all the other shenanigans player want to pull off~』

『Usually our games have maps consisting of 50 or so rooms. And then usually maps are opened step by step with 10 or so rooms at each step after every murder so players always tend to gather in new rooms after each murder allowing for opportunity for next one. So basically I just went and increased it to almost 5x of that in total and it is completely open off the bat.』

『Well, its the usual murder mystery game. Players have their objectives (some that may involve killing), explore their surroundings and then upon meeting other people interact with each other doing whatever they want. And all the other shenanigans player want to pull off~』

『Usually our games have maps consisting of 50 or so rooms. And then usually maps are opened step by step with 10 or so rooms at each step after every murder so players always tend to gather in new rooms after each murder allowing for opportunity for next one. So basically I just went and increased it to almost 5x of that in total and it is completely open off the bat.』

Wow! Sounds interesting. Speaking of playing games...I must run off to play. Good luck!

/me says good-night!
:puniko_bye:

『Well, if you have free time and are interested in trying the games out, feel free to do so xD Here's the linky to forum, rules and how-to-play are in in the rules section~』

『Good night and mad dreams Jez~』

The lively festival was over, and peaceful days came. The town was filled with chocolates, but my life changed nothing.

:gokiko_hue::gokiko_uwoh:

/me murmur a soliloquy and leave...

Goodnightys jezzie~ Hmm... im alive? o.o /me stares at unfinished hw... nope not alive..

My life doesn't change either. I'm still the most impressive person in the world like before. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US