[LPW #105] The last lord of the civil war (1477~1600) will the winner of whole Japan (and of the LPW 106)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll only give you more noms if you answer this next question..........energetic deredere girl route, or stoic and reserved girl route?

Energetic Deredere. Because she's gonna be kawaii as fuck until she goes yandere.

ok thank you for the reply. looks like i'm going down the first route without a flatchested character. here's your reward

/me throws lemon meringue pie at sky-nee

no. i'm not giving you imouto pie. that's my pie, and i refuse to give it away so frivolously

Good Evening!!<All
I am drinking in Ikafurai(Squid deep-fried) food and beer tonight.
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];I think takoyaki that sells in the neighborhood and aim the world.
The too hot and humid, beer, huh important.

/me shove lemon meringue pie down sky-nee's throat

is you want it that badly take it from nee-san!!

Yay~ My Date A Live: Arusu Instal Limited First Press Edition have finally arrived from Japan :3

Just to tease [MENTION=67840]Pichu[/MENTION]~ Because that's what a King should do :P

Br7Gmh5.jpg

:ninja: post of the day!

As some of you might be aware, I'm leaving for holidays this Monday ^^
I won't be on much these last few days so, I'll see you all in month. I may drop by if I can be bothered to find an Internet Café though :x
Cya soon ASF!
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

I won't be on much these last few days so, I'll see you all in month. I may drop by if I can be bothered to find an Internet Café though :x
Cya soon ASF!
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Have a safe trip unown! Enjoy your vacation.

Cya soon ASF!

God bless you. Bless yourself. Have a safe and enjoyable trip! Bon voyage :bye:

A teardrop in the eye glistens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.