[LPW #105] The last lord of the civil war (1477~1600) will the winner of whole Japan (and of the LPW 106)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the statement in that post. Suggestion: try a ripe pear next time.

Hmm food. Maybe it is time for eating.

Congratz shi

I use facebook for school stuff.
And by school stuff I mean to see what kind of questions will be on the next test.

I disagree with the statement in that post. Suggestion: try a ripe pear next time.

Hmm food. Maybe it is time for eating.

oh they're supposed to be ripe? i've always eatin them when rotten. i guess i'll try again

Congratz shi

I use facebook for school stuff.
And by school stuff I mean to see what kind of questions will be on the next test.

haha very resourceful!

I mostly use it to keep up with about two people I still talk to from high school, and to follow a bunch of musicians (lots of people like using facebook for downloads, for some reason).

so do most people. i only talk to one or two people through it. with the others i just comment on statuses, and whatnot

vLXmb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.