LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread

hmm...200+mb that quite big...but thanks for the upload:)

just check the site and there's a lovely call additional patch...anyone knows the details?...is it

just to add more names or...

edit: they even add anata, danna-sama, nii-sama and papa as lovely callxD

Last edited:
hmm...nope...no august append yet..just a notice for wakoto birthday append that'll out on

september 4th,,,maybe august append will out tomorrow or on 31st

edit: it's out today (august 30th)....153 mb

Last edited:
Hello, I am rather new into this type of gaming. But I would like to know how to use the 100% save file I downloaded from sagaoz. I opened the main folder to Lovely x Cation, but I do not see another folder with the name "SaveData". Any chance if I can get some help. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I am rather new into this type of gaming. But I would like to know how to use the 100% save file I downloaded from sagaoz. I opened the main folder to Lovely x Cation, but I do not see another folder with the name "SaveData". Any chance if I can get some help. Thanks in advance.

run the game, choose the third option from upper menu labeled as ヘルプ(H) and choose second

option...that'll point you the savedata folder

run the game, choose the third option from upper menu labeled as ヘルプ(H) and choose second

option...that'll point you the savedata folder

Hi, thanks for the help its working perfectly now. If possible can you give me some assistance on the first Lovely x Cation game? I have some difficulty with installing the patches for the game; I get the patch is not responding message every time. I dragged the patch file and data folder to the main game and tried to run it; however, the patch was not installed to the game. I know this is not the board for this game, but I hope I can get some help with this problem. Thanks in advance.

Hi, thanks for the help its working perfectly now. If possible can you give me some assistance on the first Lovely x Cation game? I have some difficulty with installing the patches for the game; I get the patch is not responding message every time. I dragged the patch file and data folder to the main game and tried to run it; however, the patch was not installed to the game. I know this is not the board for this game, but I hope I can get some help with this problem. Thanks in advance.

do you mean lc patch version102 or append patch?...

if you mean lc patch version102, just double click the application data and choose installed game
folder..if you want to know whether it succes or not,,run the game and choose third option again
(ヘルプ(H) and then choose first option...this will tell you the version of the game(1.00 or 1.02)

if it's append life patch,,,just drag the XP file data to folder game...

or you could try check this thread about first lc game

hope that will help you:)

Reactions: bello
do you mean lc patch version102 or append patch?...

if you mean lc patch version102, just double click the application data and choose installed game
folder..if you want to know whether it succes or not,,run the game and choose third option again
(ヘルプ(H) and then choose first option...this will tell you the version of the game(1.00 or 1.02)

if it's append life patch,,,just drag the XP file data to folder game...

or you could try check this thread about first lc game

hope that will help you:)

Yes, thanks it finally works now. Thanks again

Hello I have some ploblem. :confused:

how to install LOVELY×CATION2 ラブラブバースデーコレクション ?

Hello I have some ploblem. :confused:

how to install LOVELY×CATION2 ラブラブバースデーコレクション ?

double click the application (patch.EXE) file and choose the lc2 installed folder..

just like you install append life patch

file is ultraISO and when I mount file by Daemon tool...

I tried twice but is intact. how should I do ?

hmm...that strange..is your pc able to run the lc2 game?...or maybe it's not compatible with

your system/windows...i use windows7 and it works fine

My PC can run lc2 game and append life but window is XP

May be it's not compatible with my window :(

Thank you for answer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)