[Hentai game] [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Append Life + Wallpaper [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...lovely×cation-初回限定版-wallpaper-[h-game]-11541/

girlcelly said:
Um...Normally, I am not plan to sharing wallpapers, but when I am go to Official Site of this game, there are some good wallpapers, so...

And because this site block non Japan IP Address, so it is good chance for you to get it ^^

Of course, you can ignore those files if you are not interested in, I do not mind :)

I also added old Patch 1.02 since I were forgot to do back then :)

PS 2: The picture I am using is one of those ! ^_^
girlcelly said:
Um...Here is Download Links for Append Life for people who can not access Official Site:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!i9ogWaAK!sQCJKwFVbJoYfzMiYWPRlQ
Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper.torrent
    13.5 KB · Views: 12,013
  • [認証回避] [110624] LOVELY×CATION.rar
    12.6 KB · Views: 40,542
  • lc_patch_ver102.zip
    191.6 KB · Views: 22,576
Last edited:
Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

any links for append life/october girl?

Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Thank you as laways GC for updatig this game
looking forward for the append patch

Hello! I was wondering how do you crack this game, I have the ISO/MDS in but I can't find the crack in the Rar. files or the install files. At least in my mind I can't find it, because I have no idea what to look for. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
I found the crack, but have no idea whats going on with it or how to apply it.
Never mind, turns out it needed admin privileges to run.

Last edited:

any sign of december Append Life patch yet?

thank you :)
PS. Patch Ippai desu ne

Thank You for the Christmas Patch GC

Nice Upload girlcelly. I loved the routes and the gameplay. It was different from the usual games. Thanks..

Reactions: justsomedude

tkank you so much ! I need more game :P

What do these APPEND's contain anyway? Tried to download one of them, but it didn't had a read me, so no idea what is on them...is it worth it to replay the game for them?

They're afterstories, so... maybe maybe not? I found them amusing reads >_>;

thanks so much

Reactions: daemlaem

Hi , i'am new for game in this forum can you help me with the "patch" i don't know what to do with ......

Hi , i'am new for game in this forum can you help me with the "patch" i don't know what to do with ......

You just copy the patch files into the install folder, especially if the update .exe crashes on you.

Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

Requesting the final append patch for April
It has been out but I can't access the maker website

EDIt :
NVM, you can download it from here
http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=9994

Last edited:
Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

after long journey of 11 month, it's finally ended!!! congratulating to all who playing this! and don't forget to buy the original if you happen to like it very much as i do!

after long journey of 11 month, it's finally ended!!! congratulating to all who playing this! and don't forget to buy the original if you happen to like it very much as i do!

If i can buy the original, I would love too
But you know where we lived

err getting confused with all the append. Do we need to dl them all or just the newest/final append?

err getting confused with all the append. Do we need to dl them all or just the newest/final append?

You need them all to complete it

could someone re-up the february append? ;c

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/