[Hentai game] [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Append Life + Wallpaper [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

i'm sorry to bother, but i need a little explaination about how the game works especially about the item stuff and character's status. since i can't read japan i don't understand what it is

how far that stuff affect the route?
do you guys know any walkthrough of it?
i try to make the heroine said the protagonist's name, how can i do it?? i know how to change the name, but i cant seem to activate it

Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

walkthrough : http://crystalpalette.blog98.fc2.com/category6-1.html

for the name, i think you can change it in option menu, choose lovely call and then you can change it.

Guys, i read an article in /4nime13reak.blogspot.com that lovely x cation gets a sequel, the system and ilustrator are the same as its predecessor, i hope it coming soon.

walkthrough : http://crystalpalette.blog98.fc2.com/category6-1.html

for the name, i think you can change it in option menu, choose lovely call and then you can change it.

Guys, i read an article in /4nime13reak.blogspot.com that lovely x cation gets a sequel, the system and ilustrator are the same as its predecessor, i hope it coming soon.

yep, it's called Lovely x Cation 2
You can see the silhoutte of the heroine at the maker website, too bad it blocked foreigner

i understand that part, however the name only sounded after i entered any particular route, the name of protagonist we chose wasn't called by any people there, is there a bug with the appended patch or else?

Thanks you for Sharing!!!! :D

i understand that part, however the name only sounded after i entered any particular route, the name of protagonist we chose wasn't called by any people there, is there a bug with the appended patch or else?

Only the heroine you choose will call you by the one name you choose at the start. Else, the other will just keep on saying a "mute" sound as your name. The append disc are only there to add an extra scene which you will be able to see it in the "After Story".

Last edited:

Hello, i tried to open http://holyseal.net/, but it looks like blocked from my country. I hope someone would like to upload the append completely. Thanks.

Hello, i tried to open http://holyseal.net/, but it looks like blocked from my country. I hope someone would like to upload the append completely. Thanks.

I bet it must be that Nawala Project right. since i also got it sometime
Try to change your DNS

I bet it must be that Nawala Project right. since i also got it sometime
Try to change your DNS

yeah man, the magical 8 combo, couldn't works in my windows 7 though. Sigh, most of japanese game sites got block too by provider since our new minister gets into highlight, sucks :(

hi guys does anyone know why the patch crashes ? I try to apply it but it crashes everytime. I try to apply the patch in this post by gc but it crashes then downloaded the july append tried to run the patch and it crashes

Last edited:

hi guys does anyone know why the patch crashes ? I try to apply it but it crashes everytime. I try to apply the patch in this post by gc but it crashes then downloaded the july append tried to run the patch and it crashes

You can patch it manually, copy the file inside the data folder to your game folder

Reactions: mailman

You can patch it manually, copy the file inside the data folder to your game folder

so is it the same for the rest of the append files?
I just have to copy the data files and no need to apply the patch exe.???
also what are the files for exacly? more endings for the game so I have to unlock them by playing a route or is it like extra scenes that you can have acces without playing the whole game again

so is it the same for the rest of the append files?
I just have to copy the data files and no need to apply the patch exe.???
also what are the files for exacly? more endings for the game so I have to unlock them by playing a route or is it like extra scenes that you can have acces without playing the whole game again

Yep, it's an after story for each character
You can do it manually for the ret of the append

Nice visualnovel

Great Visual Novel, especially the character art.

Only the heroine you choose will call you by the one name you choose at the start. Else, the other will just keep on saying a "mute" sound as your name. The append disc are only there to add an extra scene which you will be able to see it in the "After Story".

ohhh... that explains why at the beginning everyone is quiet -_-

hi, new to the forums.

The patch mentioned is it a translation patch or and extra patch?

Thanks.

hi, new to the forums.

The patch mentioned is it a translation patch or and extra patch?

Thanks.

Its just an extra patch for the game. And as far as I remember, no group has pick up the game for translation.

It's too bad, the reviews and artwork had such great feedback.

thanks.

It's too bad, the reviews and artwork had such great feedback.

thanks.

what do you mean with that! :objection:
this is a great game! it's kinda rare to have a pure love genre these days with all those love comedy genres around! i even bought the original!

what do you mean with that! :objection:
this is a great game! it's kinda rare to have a pure love genre these days with all those love comedy genres around! i even bought the original!

I think what he means is that's too bad this game didn't have English Patch

eto.. i just need to download Append Patch September - April ?
do i need to download patch July - August?

hmm..not really, but i think should download all the patch though....the side story's quite interesting..

hmm..any news 'bout the sequel yet?:fulfilled:

I've been trying to get this game to work for the past 3 hours now. If I just apply the 1.02 patch and run, I get an error related to SdActi. When I apply the second patch provided by OP, a window with random code popups and I get an EAccessViolation. I also have done all this while having the DVD mounted. Consider me lost. Anyone have a similar experience?

hmm....use the daemon tools man.....and use the-no dvd patch...extract the patch and copy it

to the game folder..double click..and voila...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25